Hitman Fan Art Gallery

hope this isn’t annoying, but CJ finally posted the cartoon i did for him. so… here :man_bald: :axe:

36 Likes

With author’s premission, I’ve decided to share some work of spencersimp posted on reddit. Really wanted to share it with forum, so hopefully you’ll like it :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Nooo, don’t delete it @v1deost! It’s some really great work!
Those shots of 47 catching the axe, with that shading, oohhhh, it’s one satisfying clip.

13 Likes

aw you’re too kind Chicken, thank you. :blue_heart: i get the vibe i annoy people when i post here too much. guess i’ll ‘undelete’ it then. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Quite the opposite for me actually. Your posts are always a highlight of this thread! I haven’t seen anyone actually make fan animation as good as yours, keep them up!

13 Likes

I know the feeling

But honestly I don’t think you post round here too often, let alone whatever animations you’ve got cooking.

“I just think they’re neat!”
-Marge Simpson

10 Likes

This is SICK!! Well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

12 Likes

Yer posts are never annoying and are always a treat to see. Awesome animation too!

11 Likes

I personally can’t get enough of your art posts! :clap:

14 Likes

This is great

11 Likes

A friend of mine did this with photoshop for me and I really like it! Grey looks like one of his mercenaries here :sweat_smile:

24 Likes

That is lovely.
(20 characters)

5 Likes

@William1066 @TheChicken @Ibbe @Khakiasp @Urben @Count.Rushmore :pleading_face: :blue_heart: :grey_exclamation: thank you, friends! i hope you all have a good day today

also @mini , that’s a great pic of Grey. :ok_hand: IO should have made him wear this in the opening cinematic of H3, since 47 wore something similar

14 Likes

At risk of seeming flippant, the clown has almost arrived. So heres my fanart of Mr. Giggles A.K.A

The Entertainer

32 Likes

OMG @v1deost please never feel like you’re an annoyance! As others have stated, we all seriously love your work, it’s definitely a highlight here and it always makes so many of us smile!

This animation is so freaking perfect and beautiful! I swear I’ve watched it five times now! Exceptional work! :heart:

12 Likes

Probably my first post here, I don’t draw though (which is tough to pull out) - I, myself, really, I want to do this fan-film, even though we know what was told of 47’s backstory in the Hitman: World of Assassination trilogy, for a while now. I’ve seen it all, Don’t ask why I am doing this extended backdrop of a story. :stuck_out_tongue: (it is also made with video games)

18 Likes

Welcome! Nice to meet you here. Let us know when there’s an update of your film. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you. I hope it’ll be worth a wait…

4 Likes

Getting back into drawing

I know Diana’s coat doesn’t have any pockets :sweat_smile:

Starry Night at Hawke’s Bay

31 Likes

So utterly amazing to see art from you after all this time

8 Likes