A phone wallpaper I made for myself a few months ago

16 Likes

Reposting some target fanart in one large batch

Kalvin Ritter

Viktor Novikov

Dalia Margolis

Franny the Sanny

16 Likes

Well… I have a few unfinished sketches and drawings of 47, and these are quite old too and I love them. If I will have time to finish these…But once I will!!

I hope You like them!!^^

20 Likes

A post of mine from a year ago. :star2::dancer::star2:

10 Likes

kind of meme-esc, but it’s all that I could squeeze in around the holidays, and I wanted to post something bc the new forum is snazzy

28 Likes

You are challenged by Team Sanguine!

44 Likes

47 uses: Chandelier.
It is super effective!

11 Likes

Here is a quick one bc I’m super bored:

16 Likes

You really nailed the art style! this looks so good

3 Likes

Found some amazing art from the old forum done by @Soupienza, I believe. His style is fantastic.

34 Likes

Oy! Cheers! :slight_smile: Thanks for the mention! :slight_smile:

If any of you want to see the breakdown for how this image was made:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/e0rXEY

10 Likes

doodles

35 Likes

Hey everybody,

This is Client_Locksley, a joint account between @Covenant and u/Truboo42. Over the course of September, we posted our HITMAN 3 “fanpaign,” and in November, our follow-up DLC, The Providence Papers. This project showcased a series of illustrations, text and UI mock-ups meant to represent what a realistic, canon-heavy HITMAN 3 could theoretically look like, and was a labor of love a year-and-a-half in the making.

Unfortunately, the recent forum overhaul removed these posts, and so we’d simply like to reinstate the links back to where the project lives on Reddit and on Imgur, for the viewing pleasure of both old-timers and newcomers alike. With a grand total of 13 missions/locations, 19 targets, Mission Stories and a plethora of images, we hope you’ll enjoy (again)!

Click here to view the individual posts on Reddit!

Click here to view the master project on Imgur!

As a sample below, you’ll find our intro “screenshot” to “Persona Non Grata”, our first DLC mission that takes place during Dia De Los Muertos in Guadalajara, Mexico.

26 Likes

There is a feeling of deja vu )
Murder of the Crows

1 Like

The Murder of Crows was one of the inspirations behind this level’s concept!

1 Like

Not mine.
More pics in album.

10 Likes

Build a Lego Dubai based on the “first five minutes” trailer:

This is the inside, maybe you can see the elevator and the little room 47 goes out from after changing clothes and the big room with the golden columns:

Here I tried to take a picture with sun coming through the window and making reflection on the floor and again you can hopefully see the columns:

35 Likes

that is such a unique way of doing fanart, i love it. It makes me wish for actual lego hitman sets.

3 Likes