Hitman Fan Art Gallery

47 is pogging at all the dubai footage releasing today

16 Likes

How I’ll sleep knowing that I’ve managed to avoid all spoilers today.

15 Likes

Commish from @v1deost, Paine infected strangely only members of Spec Ops, so Parvatti won’t be happy to see almost half of her team infected (and gone).

15 Likes

If only HMF wasn’t limiting my number of daily likes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Lovely work from v1d as always

Glad to see you back on the new forum too Brad :green_heart:

Edit: might as well repost this lovely art v1d did for me last Halloween of Ezra hugging Bradley :grin:

13 Likes

Awww, that’s wholesome! (althought Paine’s face says otherwise).
Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve found mysterious guy she mentioned who requested drawing of BP!

3 Likes

Hehe, I’ve been found out. I always think Bradley is an underrated target (tho in all fairness he was put in the most boring mission in PZ :cry:)

Also just a quick fyi, v1d goes by they/them pronouns

2 Likes

Ah, okay, I’ll keep that in mind!

3 Likes

Seems they only got infected ‘once in a lifetime’
great art!

2 Likes

I’ve been mad busy, but I always manage to scribble to hitman stuff when I’m near my tablet

27 Likes

Don’t know if this is where it should go, but I put together a few sets of custom covers for steam (the lack of continuity drove me crazy, and I needed one for a HITMAN 3 shortcut to Epic’s Launcher).

28 Likes

You could use this to be at least faithful to the original cover :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Thanks! Had a tough time finding C47’s art in high enough resolutions. The rest should be true to each games concept art at least.

8 Likes

Finally started drawing HITMAN 2016 targets too (if we don’t count Graves whom I drew a year ago long before I was even finished with H2, haven’t posted her on this forum though).

18 Likes

I’m just speedrunning these at this point. :laughing:

17 Likes

You guys asked for it… I (finally) delivered.
Just in time for release, too.

47 fan art!!
Approx. time: made this in 4 hours today. no joke. I’m very indecisive and slow.

I thought hands were hard… ears are just as scary! It took me a while to get right…

No Logo version

18 Likes

The last ones before I get my hands on HITMAN 3. :smile: I still have ICA facility and Hokkaido left but those are for later.

13 Likes

Been trying not to post art here so much, but watched some VR play throughs and got inspired… :sweat_smile:

in all: 47’s just more of a dick in virtual reality

34 Likes

Shame you forgot best one - smashing non-chalantly characters head into table.

3 Likes

On top of the world

23 Likes

Tried to do a take on 47’s smile at the end of H3

Also you can probably tell it’s very much inspired by v1deo’s style of 47 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes