Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Speaking of @v1deost’s style, I remembered I have some images they drew regarding certain bug fixes:

I love these two so much, especially the second one :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

I was more or less thinking…

6 Likes

Oooh that is so cute and nice! You are always doing these cool drawings. ^^

2 Likes

I just made a Hitman symbol sticker to my phone case.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t cut all the white from it…

13 Likes

this random artist i found made an awesome C47 fanart. name is Ianika Morano

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/q9K3Kn @MrOchoa you might like this

25 Likes

Should have pranked him by claiming it was actually from an upcoming remaster. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

i think his heart would explode if i said that, and i cant bring myself to do that :’)

11 Likes

one of us two would have died, and I’m not sure about who :joy:

@cake941 this is amazing, its great to see such talented people expressing their love for Codename 47, i wish i could do something like this :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

not mine, again wonderful @v1deost work on my profile pic

12 Likes

You could always get into cosplay. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

i do a pretty convincing Campbell Sturrock Cosplay :smiley:

8 Likes

I did a Lucas Grey painting, from the picture I use as my avatar. I kinda like it, but I’m still an amateur. To be honest, I have no idea what I’m doing, I just paint :sweat_smile: it’s only the third time I painted with watercolours, so please be kind :see_no_evil:

51 Likes

Really good work with the layering there, I’m really impressed given how unforgiving watercolours are.

8 Likes

Agreed with Wincen, the way you built up the values is impressive. You really nailed his likeness

8 Likes
1 Like

Thats really good looking! immediately recognized Grey, looks great, you should do more of these :smiley::hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: This really makes me happy! Maybe I will paint 47 next :grin: I think I’ll give it a try!

7 Likes

this looks incredible!

1 Like

You have the bloom, now it only needs the lens flares :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still clinging on to your self-image?

45 Likes