Hitman Fan Art Gallery

The level of sass in Silvio’s pose, love it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Really amazing work. Looks like it took ages tho, hope you had time to play the actual game

7 Likes

Thanks Contractor :slight_smile: It took 2 days, nonstop. Basically I’ve played every level except for Carpathian Mountains. Saving that til all the other challenges are completed

6 Likes

OMFG!!! Congrats to this wow. It is a really beautiful art. It’s awesome! I love it! That scene made goosebumps all over my body…

3 Likes

I did a quick painting of 47 and Diana. It was very hard to draw. I need finer brushes, I had some issues with the paper and it was waaaay to much black. I need to learn how to add shadows on black :see_no_evil: anyway, I still wanted to show it to you and I hope you like it!

35 Likes

After a long time I made a quick little doodle again… And I have to improve my skills again.

16 Likes

2 unfinished doodles of the mumbai targets and 47

19 Likes

I like how you updated your design of 47’s face to match the current game lol

3 Likes

looks fantastic, you should keep practicing looks like you have really a talent :ok_hand:

@Khakiasp no offense but i thought Vanya was Jafar from Aladdin for a second :sweat_smile: Dawood looks great :+1:t2:

2 Likes

women aren’t my strong suit, and the comparison to jafar is pretty fitting lol.

1 Like

Love this lmao. Looks like something off of Adult Swim

My fiancee drew this on my phone while I was playing Hitman.

It’s meant to be me and 47, and also a rat, frog and bird because they’re in the games. I was told 47 let me hold his briefcase because we’re friends.

26 Likes

Also my fiancee drew this again on my phone because we only just learnt David Bateson did the voices for those Lego ads.

27 Likes

Damn, those hands are impressive. Is your SO an illustrator or just talented? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Been drawing since childhood, they have been doing commissions on and off for years (depending on schedule/mental health).

Previously worked as a graphic designer but generally art is just a hobby.

4 Likes

made a small animation about the last level :,)
spoilers obviously

26 Likes

v1deost making animations now??

Wow, even for 3 seconds that was some dope stuff. Chaotic but awesome.

4 Likes

thank you, it was hard work but it was easier to get the point across in animated form than comic :smiley:

5 Likes

47: And that’s how my story ends.

4 Likes

more like:

[freeze frame] [Baba O’Riley by The Who plays]

47: Yep. That’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got into this crazy situation. Well, to answer that, we’ve got to go waaaay back to 1999, where a secret facility in Greenland awaits…

[VHS-style rewind effect]

3 Likes

Don’t know if it specifically counts as hitman fanart, but heres some fanart of frotes speedrun community

21 Likes