Hitman Fan Art Gallery

THAT is Ezra Berg, Mossad interrogator and part time killer.

A friend and I actually joked Ezra was Micheal Myer’s cousin or something:sob:

4 Likes

Got inspired by this picture of the Collector figure (with the lighting it looks like he is in an interview) and added it together with the art style of Hitman 2016:

Sadly can only post low quality bc its the biggest screenshot i can make :smiley: it was maded in a text program

20 Likes

bandicam 2021-09-13 21-17-04-004

Finally gave Names to my Models, added a few more and the Brand New Thai Restaurant Waiters for which I made a total 4 New Faces and edited an existing one (Arthit Wattana) to fit in.

Feel free to let me know your Five Favorite Models, being it decided by Design or Name :wink:

(Also, two Models Name’s and looks were inspired by 2 Hitman NPCs. Feel free to look for them.)

13 Likes

Going to close the Poll in half an hour, so if anyone still wants to vote. Please do it now.

hi. i arise from the dead to post a mediocre silvio caruso sketch. and by the way: this will probably be one of my last posts here. i may lurk, but i don’t have much interest in making hitman fanart anymore. sorry.

23 Likes

The uncompromising, idiotic, inane food taster with no taste, Wen T’sai A.K.A

The Food Critic

47 Likes

Not to push, but I am looking forward to seeing your interpretation of this.

4 Likes

New Gang Time. The Cheetahs are pratically the equivalent to the Orcas (The Blue Gang), just with all Female Members and different Colours. They don’t have Names yet, since I still don’t if I want to add more.

10 Likes

“He is a polite one, isn’t he?” (an ode to all the times you can talk to/annoy your handler)

apologies if these look shit, not been feeling great

48 Likes

As said, as done. Added a few more Models and now they also have Names.

13 Likes

Glad to see you post art again, i hope you get well soon!

10 Likes

thanks Khaki. it was also a pleasant surprise to come online and see some rad new art from you

7 Likes

Love these so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and hope you’re feeling better soon :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

IOI Presents: What If… Lucas Grey Had Unblocked 47’s Emotions Instead Of His Amnesia?

:joy: I love this so much. He’s so… innocent (well, as ‘innocent’ as an Assassin can be)

The hand-drawn-on-paper is a nice touch to your style. I think I’ve only ever seen digital from you.

10 Likes

Hi everyone . It’s been awhile since I posted , here’s my interpretation of young Ingram and Carlisle… Sorry if it’s disappointing haha .

(I got lazy , so I couldn’t add Marcus in :frowning: Maybe in another art I will)

29 Likes

I’ll get to the Faces from the Poll soon, but I just had to draw John now, to avoid pushing him behind too much and having him lay around for Months to come.

9 Likes

Yes, I’ll get on the Poll Faces, so I still had to do John’s Miami Diffuse first. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And in conclusion I also made Gunther Okeke now, even though he just a planned ET yet. Gonna start with Archibald tomorow then (Head & ET).

7 Likes

he is just . standing there .
GOD i love this i spent a good two minutes just laughing at myself, this is so great haha !!

5 Likes

thank you! the satisfaction of hearing Diana in person and not over a tiny earpiece just makes him very eager to please haha

6 Likes