Hitman Fan Art Gallery

But the hands… sausage-like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aside from Hitman , I also liked the game IDENTITY V … So I tried to draw Penelope and Ezra if they were in that game lol .

This is an old art , I almost forgot I even drew this , apologies if It looks super messy aswell

18 Likes

Another poster, because today I got really excited about the new Bond movie :grin: I hope I can see it soon!

30 Likes

This is so adorable! I love it!!

4 Likes

SNAILSOUP

Getrud or head_arabic_40s_01 also annoys in Pixelart now :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

The show is just about to start …

This is the build:

And logo:

Aaaand bonus interior shot:

43 Likes

Continued with my Winterbottom Models. Here are the Ravers. They of course appear as Crowds more often, so they got 20 Models each, while the Street Civillians get a total of 15 Models for each Gender meaning a total of 30 to 40 for Ravers.

It features the First Appearence of:

head_arabic_30s_02 (Faheel)
head_hispanic_20s_02 (Lisa)
head_arabic_20s_01 (Farah)

12 Likes

That looks fucking amazing, i’d love that as a lego set

3 Likes

awesome work. you can see all the thought that went into it! love the lil sanguine bag too, it’s a nice detail

3 Likes

a death in the family

35 Likes

Damn, this is sad

So… good job!

Edit: holy forking shirt balls, I just realised the title of the mission can also be applied to 47 and Grey, not just the Carlisle family.

11 Likes

and yeah! I believe the connection between Grey and the mission title was stated in the commentary in the deluxe edition actually. :broken_heart: poor 47

9 Likes

holy shit, i’m in love with this

3 Likes

this is so sad wtf :(( i love your art, it’s so expressive, but i am so incredibly hurt. you did an incredible job, ouch

4 Likes

An old artwork , this was my first fanart of the Colorado squad … I already posted this in the HITMAN subreddit but I thought I can repost here .

I totally screwed up on Penelope lol

32 Likes

Spent most of today working on this film noir style movie intro, using footage and stills from the New York level (with the noir Easter egg, which is so so beautiful, enabled). I don’t do much video stuff so it was fun to play around with different techniques - I’d definitely like to learn more!

23 Likes

Wow That’s a really unique concept . I love things like these !

5 Likes

That’s beautiful! So great with the music and the cinematic, love it!

5 Likes

Wait, that was so cool! Where’s the rest? :smiley:

3 Likes

I forgot to upload this one, but day 2 of inktober fit quite well with hitman

24 Likes