Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Actually he has something in between. Depending on the lightning, they look more green or more blue.

But for the art of the picture I decided to stick with green, because I thought it looks cool :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

THE MOTHERFUCKING SEASON OF WRATH HAS COME, AND WITH IT COMES SULLY “THE CRUSHER” BOWDEN A.K.A

(Also i have hidden the 7 deadly sins in his tattoos)

THE RAGE

31 Likes

Damn dude you’re fast

4 Likes

Now, the posters are complete.

Pandemonium = abode of all the demons, a chaotic situation

43 Likes

Holy shit that first poster is fucking incredible, id love that as a pinup

6 Likes

I know what my next desktop background is :+1: Awesome work as always Arthur.

5 Likes

Sorry for posting again here so soon, but as every hitman 3 et has released i decided to make an ensemble drawing traditionally. some targets here look better like Philo and Kody and some look worse like Terrence and Robert all in all, pretty ok drawing of the

7 DEADLY SINS ELUSIVE TARGETS

33 Likes

That drawing of Sully reminds be of young Kratos :laughing:

1 Like

Burk is actually my favorite one of them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

i prefer how i drew him digitally but he doesn’t look bad at all

1 Like

I really liked the use of neon lights in the Ascensionist mission briefing, so here they are:

The Moneyman & The Mastermind

37 Likes

Another Hitman movie Poster, this time inspired by the 1931 version of Frankenstein (directed by James Whale). Had a lot of fun making this one - the composition and colours in the original poster are really interesting, and feel very classic horror :blush:

37 Likes

Very nice! Love it! At first I read «… and the weird game ‘Hitman’»

3 Likes

Christ, using the Sanguine logo as a crown for Novikov is so creative.

22 Likes

Where’s Carl and Marcus you coward :angry: !

3 Likes

They didn’t make the cut :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

#releasethemarcusandcarlcut

6 Likes

Just a lil’ something…

31 Likes

Currently looking at posters for famous buddy movies to see what might be appropriate…

1 Like

Another poster design inspired by classic horror movies. Gave up on this one before adding the text!

30 Likes