Hitman Fan Art Gallery

She looks like in intro cutscene on Ambrose Island.

2 Likes

THAT is Diana Penelope Burnwood.

you have no idea how long her hair took to perfect

13 Likes
4 Likes

Alternative target outfits by u/RyanCox2021.

I like Zoe’s first outfit, makes her look like a Dishonored character. I like the outfits on Silvio, Francesca, Graves, Yamazaki, Sierra, Cassidy, Sophia and Vetrova too.

14 Likes

V2 of the art i posted above

Diana at the airport.

16 Likes
Magnum Opus

41 Likes

“There are far too many guests and yet only four huts. The restaurant is nice though.”

Said probably every person who played this level. Brilliant little detail :joy: (also the vroooom on the Miami target paper killed me)

12 Likes

@Travis_IOI this deserves a spot in the hitman twitter feed. So much love has been put into this.

12 Likes

Honestly what is it with the hotels in WOA and only having like 4 rooms and 150 guests? I mean codename 47 pulled off a reasonably sized hotel with a lot of rooms, and it’s literally older than me! Not to mention house of cards also did better while only showing us three floors!

I guess you are a lot more limited with verticality when your game doesn’t have elevators

8 Likes

I love the details thought out the pictures, well done! :heart:

11 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING!! I have no other words to describe this work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s just that kind of art where you see something new with every new look

14 Likes

This is so good. Love the “Drawing for Handlers” book, and all the little target sketches Diana’s done with proper care. This comic was so meticulously crafted, it’s beautiful. You should post more art!
^^^ but most of all, I love this lol

20 Likes

Uh oh :joy:

26 Likes

This is absolutely brilliant. Love the care and attention to detail you’ve put into this, from Diana cosily cupping her tea, the little icons next to her name on 47’s phone, the jokes in the last panel, just bravo.

12 Likes

Just wanted to say this, too! Don’t let @Bourbon see that :sweat_smile:

Brilliant art @Philipp :heart:

11 Likes

Yeah, not adding anything new to the thread other than to say @Philipp has absolutely slayed it here. Bravo!

12 Likes

Thank you all for the nice comments! Last weekend I was finally able to sit down and draw again. I am grateful to be part of this great (and creative) community.

If @BeignetThief were here, we’d surely have enough members to form “The Unofficial Ljudmila Vetrova Fan Club” :tipping_hand_woman:

That was certainly a black day for the two of them.

15 Likes

Philip

Phillip
Phillip
. this is way too awesome. Pls delete, it’s blinding my eyes.

8 Likes

Yes, the Poll concluded last Saturday, so I finally finished the first Gang I’m gonna do, the Blood Eagle. The Model which originally introduced them will not be a Part of them though, since it’s an Edit of head_arabic_30s_02 and I wanted to limit myself mainly on the African Heads I got and as few Edits as possible to push creativity. Ended up with only 4 Edits for 20 Models, which is a pretty neat score I think.

Head List (From Left to Right, Top to Bottom):
Scott Yarnes - head_african_20s_01 (John)
Model 2 - head_african_20s_01 (John)
Model 3 - head_african_20s_01 (John)
Marvin Wright - head_african_30s_01 (Dave)
Ronald Rosenberg - head_african_50s_01 (Merle)
Barnabé - head_african_50s_01 (Merle)
Model 7 - head_african_20s_02 (Jon)
Model 8 - head_himona
Carl Haber - head_defusingderrick
Model 10 - head_african_20s_01 (John) X head_caucasian_40s_09 (Tristan)
Model 11 - head_african_30s_01 (Dave)
Eustace Burns - head_african_50s_01 (Merle)
Fischer - head_african_50s_01 (Merle) X head_asian_30s_02 (Hirai)
Model 14 - head_african_20s_02 (Eimhear)
Chris - head_african_20s_02 (Eimhear)
Shirley Jarvis - head_african_20s_01 (Xia)
Model 17 - head_african_30s_01 (Reyes)
RĂ©gine Giroux - head_myrilmadsen (Myril)
Model 19 - head_african_20s_02 (Eimhear)
Allie Dona Debenham - head_african_20s_01 (Xia)

The other two Gangs I’m going to do will be ‘The Third Eye’ and ‘Fuchs’ Fury’, aswell as maybe The Black Spawn.

In addition to that, I also worked on a few unique Characters again since a long time, even though I’m unsure as of yet what to do with them.

bandicam 2022-10-22 00-03-32-160
bandicam 2022-10-22 00-03-47-320
bandicam 2022-10-22 00-03-57-993

3 Likes

im surprised i didn’t comment on this fantastic piece of work yet. You did a fantastic job both creating incredibly detailed and interesting panels and creating a really funny comic. Fantastic work!

7 Likes