9 Likes

https://youtu.be/hYLGZPyVNHU

12 Likes

6 out of 38

Dylan Narvaez, The Twin
yoinky sploinky nearly unseeable watchoinky

i fucking hate backgrounds i need to get better at them

22 Likes

I was thinking about that scene at the airport…

33 Likes

This is hilarious :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: So much about their secret spy meetings at the airport.

And Grey is there, too :eyes::heart:

11 Likes

7 out of 38

Gary Busey, The Wildcard & Gary Cole

Funny how the first celebrity Elusive Target is also the most elusive to actually play legitimately. If you weren’t there for those 7 days in july 2016, you could never play him legitimately again.

15 Likes

New Heads!

head_caucasian_60s_04 - Brandt

head_caucasian_20s_07 (Poppy)
head_african_20_03 (Clementine) - I actually made this one a long time ago, but for some reason forgot it on an old sheet.

Edit:
bandicam 2023-01-14 22-08-16-794
Small Tweak to Brandt as I thought his facial details were a bit to hard to see.
Left = Former Version
Right = New Version

*Of course I also kept and tweaked the Version without Glasses as it’d be a waste like none other to draw all this and make the Glasses cover up half on the work.

4 Likes

Over a year later, I’ve finally done it! Envy fan-art remastered!
(Original in the previous reply)

The last attempt had this very simple background, and compared to the ones for Gluttony or even Lust, didn’t seem like there was enough going on…
So, in my desire of ‘topping myself’ with every 7DS piece, this one took a while to come up with and get out of my system. There’s still some shading I wish I could’ve done, but I tried that a lot today, and I just couldn’t figure it out.
So, yeah, it doesn’t look like Mendoza, but hey, it’s a dank envy lab… & was slightly inspired by this image from C47. Felt very fitting for a piece involving murderous clones.

Once again, gotta thank v1deost for that evil envy foreground chicken. Commission well-spent woohoo

Now, I hope in the 2-weeks-ish I have until Freelancer, I can get Wrath out and finish this collection. I’ve had this very vivid concept sliding around in my head since 2020, when we first finally started learning about what Wrath looked like and what was in it… It might be a bit too ambitious, but I’ll do my best!
:cowboy_hat_face: :bear: :drop_of_blood: :scream:

23 Likes

it is so great to see this piece in the way you always wanted to make it, and i think you did a very ambitious, excellent job at it. I wish you all the best in yer wrath piece and it being the fireworks before freelancer. finishing a series of drawings is always so satisfying to do.

4 Likes

I see Codename 47, i press little heart

7 Likes

Diana’s housewarming gift…

25 Likes

I hope that ends like an official motivational poster we can use for our safehouse in Freelancer.

6 Likes

Sometimes all you need is just the right tool.

It’s not my best work because I was tired and got lazy in the end, but still it was fun to do and I had some rough days recently, so it was a nice distraction :blush: Hope you still like it!

23 Likes

I realised I never shared this one on here. H3’s second anniversary seems like a good day to change that. :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

local lucas artist makes art once a year (REAL!!)

21 Likes

Always appreciate your posts whenever you make them. (TRUE!) [Gone wholesome]

7 Likes

25 Likes

They owe us this outfit for 47 at the very least!
Your art style is nice and clean by the way, quite satisfying to look at :slight_smile:

7 Likes

made a cartoon about Berlin

asfdgsfdfgsvd… been working on this thing since October 2022. Many things got in the way. It was insane. Feels good to have finished it. :mirror_ball::man_dancing::notes::cocktail:

45 Likes