Hitman Fan Art Gallery

Dark Days

21 Likes

Think that was the point :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

(On a side note seems like the spoiler/20 character trick doesnā€™t work anymore :stuck_out_tongue: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Itā€™d be clearer but itā€™s really hard to sculpt clear material sitting on top of your hand, particularly when you can only use one hand and youā€™re making polite conversation with the very nervous tour operator (who is being assessed on her ability to host these workshops).

I briefly considered posting without disclaimer but since I remember seeing people postingā€¦ unimpressive quality fleur tattoos way aback in 2003 - I thought Iā€™d anyone thinking that brands were the new cool thing.

3 Likes

I think this qualifies as Hitman fanart. I dabble in 3d modeling and Iā€™ve been trying to improve my PBR texturing and I made these. I like both versions, but the less shiny one feels more true to the game asset. Except for the grips.

29 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to make a 3d model of Silverballer too, but Iā€™m struggling with it, mainly the rear side of the slide(I donā€™t know its name, but you know what I meanā€¦the barcode-like thing on the slideā€¦). So great work for getting it right! Could you tell me how you made that part?

5 Likes

Season of Greed

29 Likes

Sure, I just used a plane with 38 vertical divisions, and then went into face selection mode and selected every other face and extruded them ever so slightly then added a smoothing modifier to soften the edges and 3 extra horizontal divisions, one near the top and one near the bottom to tighten it up so that it looks right and a center one. And then mirrored it across the Y-axis.
Iā€™m using Blender by the way, donā€™t know if that matters. Hereā€™s a screen snip of the mesh in edit mode so you can see what I mean. I hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:smiling_imp::moneybag:

38 Likes

This is so goodā€¦ Dianaā€™s demonic voice made the trailer a whole lot better.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ I tried that method, but it didnā€™t look accurate as I want. Thank you for the help nonetheless.

1 Like

My take on greedy 47

25 Likes

The Devil Within

Some things canā€™t be snapped even in the game, so Iā€™m trying to draw from time to time. Anatomy is not my forte, soā€¦
And since Iā€™m already here, why not share this fan art?

45 Likes

They are called slide serrations or sometimes rear slide serrations to distinguish them from front slide serrations if the gun happens to have both. (=

2 Likes

Ohhh this is so cool! Good job!!!

Hello everyone ā€” decided to finally join here after lurking for a bit and share my art! I see some of it has been posted here already (huge thank you, Iā€™m very honored!) but here is one of my recent pieces from a series Iā€™m doing:

53 Likes

Just great, you manage to catch the person with your artstyle! :+1: Keep it on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

utterly fantastic that you made it over here beignet! love yer art!

1 Like

Thank you so much Urben! You as well Khaki!

I will leave this one here too. Iā€™ll be drawing Ljudmila in outfits inspired by the 7 Deadly Sins DLC as Iā€™m way too excited for it. Greed is up first and pride will be next!

41 Likes

In Transit

26 Likes