Hitman Fan Music

I noticed there isn’t a section for composers who enjoy writing fan music for Hitman. So here it is! Feel free to share you work with the community :slight_smile:

I wrote a briefing theme for a potential new mission, have a listen if you like.

13 Likes

I love that track, the synthy version of the H2016 beat is sooo good! Damn, can’t stop vibin’. Marvellous, and it’s even better that you uploaded onto soundcloud- my recent favourite music streaming website.

3 Likes

I actually quite liked the lowkey beginning, the rest though, sheesh. Nice work though

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words :slight_smile: It takes a lot for me to put my stuff out there as some people like to insult other people’s efforts, so this’ll keep me going! Maybe I’ll write some more :v: Hopefully it’ll help other likeminded folks put their Hitman-inspired music up too.

1 Like

I think you may be able to use this in a future track, it’s a nice beat and I’ve never seen anybody refer to it in the forums or anywhere, so I doubt it’s well known.

4 Likes

You read my mind haha I’ll give it a shot for sure :+1:

1 Like

eyyy that’s pretty good, man. i was hoping there was more stuff on your profile though.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to add more over time :slight_smile: Thank you. Love your username by the way. :cut_of_meat:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Haha ok sooner than later!

2 Likes

Some shit I made close to a decade ago, goddamn. I composed original scores for some Absolution cutscenes. Mostly just for fun.

6 Likes