Hitman Forum Awards 2021 Results Thread

Thanks for hosting. This has a very early James Bond film vibe to it and next year there is sure to be some more 007 talk around these parts. Well played.

10 Likes

wow! I won :astonished: I really donā€™t feel to deserve it this year because I havenā€™t went anywhere with my project for that long.
Thank you all who voted and I hope by next year I can finally impress everyone with much more.
Congratulations to the others.

On coolest project I voted Bald&Barcoded - Cinematic WOA Videos

23 Likes

I didnā€™t reply to the voting thread but Iā€™ll put in here too.

Thanks to all the regulars who nominated me for the various categories I was in, and thanks for everyone who voted for me! Itā€™s really appreciated!

Congrats to all the winners and runner-ups!

17 Likes

Thanks Everyone for your votes!! Much appreciated.

23 Likes

Time to update my rƩsumƩ and list a new accomplishment.

Thank you everyone.

15 Likes

Good to see Cake and me share the number #1 spot. Means a lot to me to be up there with such a legend. Thank you everyone for voting for me and congratulations to all the other winners. Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

15 Likes

I can only tag 10 people, and Iā€™m writing from a stream of consciousness, so I hope the extra people I ā€œtagā€ still see this.
Shout-outs from me!

@SilentWraith
Thank you for organizing this yearā€™s awards ceremony! (Is It too early to call dibs on next yearā€™s hosting? :laughing:)
Youā€™re a real supportive person around here. Very active. Definitely deserving of being a high-profile Herald around here.

@MrOchoa
Stay cool with those C47 references.
Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get that remaster ā€“ or re-release ā€“ sometime in the futureā€¦ (hey, if Rockstar can finally release something GTA-related that doesnā€™t have the number 5 in it, anything is possible!)
Also love to see the growing Godzilla love over the course of the year. Maybe I overlooked it in the past, but I like this new geeky interest of yours youā€™re sharing. Itā€™s neat.

@Bourbon
Iā€™m surprised to see you arenā€™t in more categories here.
Youā€™re a great new mod, and I appreciate how you keep the peace around Diana discourse and are a big advocate for the eternal respect the character deserves.

@shavichm
I nominated you for best new member since it amazes me how swiftly you entered the forum, sharing and creating new adorable art about Hitman. I think thatā€™s cool.
(BeignetThief did the same! I know! Shavichm is justā€¦ newer!)

@Silvereyes
As always, thanks for spreading around the Sonic lore here. Youā€™ve got me real interested in it, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get to that comic soon enough.
Also, just great having you around the forums. Youā€™re a nice guy.

@TheContractor
I MISS YOU
YOU KIND AND AWESOME SOUL
:pensive:

@Kevin_Rudd
The mods. The mining. The slightly crazy contractsā€¦ Damn, you make me envious of PC stuff, alright.

@IndianAgent47
I miss your Dawood art. Youā€™ve got a nice style to it.
No need to rush though. An artist makes art on their own time, at their own pace.

@v1deost
Great artist right here. Really good. Youve got great grasp on a cartoonish design for 47, as well as comedy with how you portray a parody of him or with patch notesā€¦ Also those animations make me jealous. Wow.

@wincenworks
Without you to maintain the site, we wouldnā€™t be here. Thanks for putting up with all the nonsense over the years, and for somehow still having the willpower to do so.

@.YellowZR1
Thanks for sharing the love of Need for Speed round these parts. Such a fun childhood franchise of mine, Iā€™m glad thereā€™s also someone in the know about it. Also thanks for somehow still using the Cake Car Profile pic.
@.ScreamingMeat also you too for using that pfp. Iā€™m honored.

@.UrsamRableckBearmon
Thanks for always being open for conversation, as we have privately. Youā€™ve been a good help, I think.
I cherish you as a cool, helpful member here.
Keep posting those cute bear pictures. :heart:

@.Morty7
Mentioning you because I appreciate your posts about Hitman VR. Iā€™m pretty interested in that mode and youā€™ve been delivering some great glimpses into how it works and whatā€™s special about it. :+1:

@.Hichkas
You constantly impress me (and make me jealous) of your swift, posting of roadmaps, patch notes and other Hitman news related threads. You are dedicated and seemingly organized and I wish I had half the free time you did to do the same.

@.chef-assassin
Tell Gordon Ramsey Iā€™m coming for him next. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m definitely missing a lot of people I could mention. If and when that comes to me, Iā€™ll write it out.
Either way, much love to you all.
Except Gordon Ramsey.

24 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who won :partying_face::partying_face:

16 Likes

eyyy best artist?? this comes as a shock after losing two years in a row lol. thank you everyone!! from the bottom of my heart and thanks for enjoying my stupid lil 47 doodles. congrats to all winners and nominees too!

24 Likes

you 100% deserved to win, you and yer art amazing. never stop creating awesome stuff

14 Likes

that means so much khaki, thanks dude. feel like everyone in the category deserved it. if it were a cake Iā€™d serve a big slice to you my friend. your art is so cool! and congrats on best user :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Congrats everyone. Thanks for the nominations for the few I was picked for. I didnā€™t deserve either of them. :wink:

15 Likes

Thank you all! Itā€™s a very honorable experience for me. If this wasnā€™t the friendliest community on the Internet, I donā€™t know where I would be and spend as much time as on this site. Letā€™s keep this up!

Congratulations to all winners and nominees. Youā€™re all the best! :trophy:

19 Likes

To be really honest, in various release days I was busy, having to study for exams most commonly. But fetching my break times with release hours, I was able to be here on the right time.

Then again thank you Chicken! As my own shoutout, You constantly impress me (and make me jealous) of your art with that cool art style. Keep that going!

14 Likes

Thank you for nominating me Chicken ! Iā€™m very flattered :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Congratulations to the winners and nominees ! You are all so cool :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

Wow! I won? Thatā€™s so unexpected. You people here are the best.
Congrats to all winners and nominees and to everyone in this forum!

Thanks for hosting this @SilentWraith and thanks for those cool cards @TheChicken and @Hichkas

18 Likes

Although Iā€™m thankful of everyone, I really, really did nothing for the posters; Itā€™s all TheChickenā€™s creativity.

Chicken be like:

17 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!
Very good initiative these awards.

15 Likes

Really, @Travis_IOI ? :roll_eyes:
travis

19 Likes

Travis was doing it to support Clemens.

15 Likes