Hitman Forum Awards 2021 Results Thread

The time is finally here! The votes have been counted and the results are in!

This years awards began way back in July, where I worked with all the regulars on the forum, in particular with @TheChicken and @Hichkas to get us to the nominations stage. After over 2 months of nominations and voting, we can finally announce the rightful winners :smiley:

Big congratulations to the following people, who are all incredible members of the community, and make the forum a better place :smiley:

And that’s it for this year! Congratulations to everyone who won and to all who were nominated :+1:

It’s been an honour to host the awards this year, for what I believe to be the 6th iteration of the forum awards, its been great to celebrate the most prominent and talented members of our small corner of the internet :smiley:

The Hitman Forum Awards will Return in 2022

48 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! I would like to thank, people who voted for me, SilentWraith for hosting this year’s event and TheChicken for the cool posters. You guys are all fantastic!

21 Likes

Where are the vote breakdowns

7 Likes

Congratulations to all winners :clap::clap::clap:
@Khakiasp see, i told you!

16 Likes

Congratulations to the winners ! And the nominees too. You’re all great.

13 Likes

wait a minute

I did not win, my imposter did.

22 Likes

In the original voting thread, if the @moderators can move that back from from the void that would be awesome.

In the meantime, here are the breakdowns

Votes

15 Likes

Yet again, unexpected :slight_smile:

Thank you to everybody who nominated me and who voted for me.
I appeciate it

21 Likes

Hence the bio

17 Likes

22 Likes

sweet holy fuck, i do not have likes right now, so i cant like everyones posts. but jesus christ did i not expect to win anything, let alone best user. Thanks everyone who voted on me and everyone here is a goddamn winner! this was a fantastic event, see you all on the other side!

27 Likes

You deserve it, even tho I’ve thought you would have been around way longer :joy: good to have you here.

16 Likes

“Hichkas’s Life Expectancy increased for 10 years”

12 Likes

congratulations everyone!

also: nice job and big thanks @SilentWraith @Hichkas @TheChicken - really well organised and everything looks ace!

18 Likes

Congrats everyone - very happy to see @YellowZR1 and @Frote7 among the winners :partying_face:

21 Likes

I am accidentally a comedy genius.

19 Likes

getting 3 awards is crazy :dizzy_face: thanks to everyone who voted for me!! and shoutout to the organizers and other winners. all deserved!!

19 Likes

Really awesome voting this year. It’s cool to see the community pretty split on a lot of wins.

Just saying: I gave the single deciding vote for Best Modder and Best Player Made Elusive Creator. Don’t know if that’ll put me on someone’s hit list or not but I’m sorry/Thank you, depending on who you are in this situation.

Speaking of, there’s like 57 people who voted for best Player Made Elusive Creator, which I find a biiiit sus. :thinking:
I don’t remember there being 57 people who once participated in the thread, let alone all at once…
I’ll let it slide this time! :triumph: :stuck_out_tongue:

As for my co-nominees for the Best Profile Picture category – who tied – @cake941 and @Danger_dog_guy_7, congrats! Enjoy the win, fellas!

Just, uh- just don’t look behind you right now…

The fact that I got Best Community Contributor and Best Role Model is so freaking cool. Thank you community! I’m so glad you all seem to like my content and I’m proud (and scared) that I’m looked up to so much in that regard. I’m just doing my best to fit in :sweat_smile:

Shoutouts soon.

22 Likes

Am I dreaming or, ah, @Travis_IOI chose me as the best new member :flushed:
3469c3de6cb0cab8fd4878919d11dd579b4999bb

Thanks man. Appreciated.

19 Likes

Holy crap he voted for multiple categories. Great catch. If that’s indeed his profile picture (I think it is?)
Good on you, Travis!

10 Likes