Hitman Forum Awards 2021 Results Thread

He’s played Envy? Oh thank goodness, no one could find any trace of him since May 29, Envy was only a couple weeks ago. Glad he’s not ded :’)

11 Likes

I’ve been checking up on the leaderboards after every Sin release, he’s usually on it (with a silent assassin rating) a couple days after launch.

No idea what would keep him away from here, since he’d spent a considerable amount of time here (since mid-last-year?) But that’s none of my business, really.

6 Likes

It’s not just here, gone from Discord and its messaging system too

Ah well, hope to hear from him some time again

7 Likes

That for sure is weird.
He was super active here, I mean, inspecting the stats:

Days Visited | Time Read
1-Me
2-Contractor
3-EGR

He approximately spent as much time here as EGR, in half the timeframe.
He had 1.8k posts, which made him the most active poster at the time. A majority of the users aren’t even close to that number after 4 months that he’s been gone.

I said all of that to raise a point here: Why would someone SO active (and popular as well) suddenly stop activity, and not just that, Don’t even come to visit here once in 4 month?

Even if he is alive, he must’ve been experiencing a hard time mentally. Hope he is well, or if not gets well soon.

8 Likes

Some just need an immediate break from places where one is super active.

14 Likes

That was a rhetorical question, I know why he would do that.

5 Likes

he’s working on his own fan project, so he’s taking some time away from socials. thats all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Oh. You know this how?

8 Likes

iirc he told me over discord or hmf

4 Likes

Once again the peons of HMF fail to acknowledge my greatness and I go underappreciated in my time.

15 Likes

How about we open a performance thread? Different from the Music thread, it will be about sharing stage performance of members. So we can have a new award like ‘best performer,’ and it’s up for you to grab.

I probably can find some old videos of me singing along with my chorus buddies during high school years. I gave up piano a long time ago.

12 Likes

I’ve been busy with work and stuff at the moment, so I apologise for not commenting earlier. I want to say congrats to all the winners, everyone nominated, and to everyone involved with this year’s awards. I think it really continues to show how welcoming and friendly this forum continues to be, and will continue to strive for in the coming years. I really like you guys.

21 Likes

I totally forgot to thank you people to vote for me as the most creative member! :smiley:
Thank you all and also congratulations to all other winners of this year’s awards. Even being nominated somewhere is an accomplishment.
It is great to be part of this community and I look forward to the next year here! :partying_face:

21 Likes