Hitman: Freeloader

To add onto that, if you spawn where the Ninja Start usually is, you’ll find a Tanto right next to you! (Also instead of a katana)

7 Likes

There is a police baton in the Haven Island security room (the one with the sniper nest above it), just inside a locker.

4 Likes

Talking about replacement, in Miami, they replaced all modern lethal syringe :syringe: in the medical closet with sedative one. So you can bring home two modern sedatives syringe.

3 Likes

You can also get a Tanto from Dexy’s room in Bangkok, and a Baseball Bat in the showroom of Delgado Manor in Santa Fortuna

2 Likes

I like that you can hunt the maps for these safehouse weapons, something more to do in Freelancer besides just killing people

6 Likes

I found a Police Baton in the Hokkaido security room in the foyer

4 Likes

I’ve tried to find the DAK X2 Covert on Dubai. However, both the Sheik’s and Carl Ingram’s bodyguards carry the DAK DTI.
Can the X2 Covert found somewhere else?

4 Likes

I’ve come to a conclusion:

I actually suck at freelancer for someone at level 900 in hitman, I really want to get to mastery 100 for consistency but in these days I’ve failed 7 campaigns, idk what to do I had a really good streak in a campaign and then I died cos I electrocuted myself in a alerted territory :skull:

Does anyone has any tips to get to mastery 100 faster??

2 Likes

Play more often and succeed more often. That’s really the only way.

2 Likes

Guard wearing sunglasses by the railing, upper patio level of Mendoza

4 Likes

Oil canister located on Ambrose Island, inside the boat repair area on the shelf of a workbench.

2 Likes

DAK X2 and Folding Knife can be obtained from New York bank robbers and Chloroform Flask from a deposit box or the cabinet besides security room

4 Likes

Can confirm that Burial Dagger is also inside a crate

4 Likes

Ignore objectives and just focus on killing the targets without getting seen. You’ll get barely any money but mastery will still move forward.

Spend all your merces on weapons (especially silenced ones) as soon as you can without bothering to save money, as you’ll lose half of it eventually. Ignore vendor tools completely unless they’re selling a dart gun and you can make some of the cost back with an easy objective like “poison target”.

This is coming from someone who plays really, really recklessly in roguelikes (I got the “fail 10 campaigns” within a couple of days during the CTT, and it’s probably not going to take me long this time either lol).

5 Likes

“The Big One” is on a table on the top floor of the Kowoon paddock in Miami.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t we start a wiki with those? Been searching for over an hour for a silenced weapon or an explosive (propane would just do it) in Dartmoor. Nothing so far :frowning:
Anyway, the list by @LandirtHome would be a good start for a wiki or something similar.

I think I will end up doing a video to show the locations.
Maybe this week end.

In the meantime, I still update the list regularly.

2 Likes

I’ll collect it into the top post once I get back home to verify them and sort per-map

3 Likes

There is Lethal Pill in Helen basement, Whittleton Creek. Might be useful for Pills Here! Challenge Eliminate 10 members or leaders with lethal pills.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if there is a collectible Rare-or-higher non-lethal melee item that can be found in Paris, Dubai or Mendoza?