Hitman Memorabilia Collection

I thought it was about time to redo my Hitman collection thread, also if you got some awesome memorabilia upload it here as well.

That said it’s been a while since I really added anything to the collection, the majority of the reason to why is that some of the items released I don’t really like.

He had an accident.

Front

Back

And the best for last my crown piece, also I promised @MrOchoa these pictures.

Front side.

Flip cover.

Back side.

Box content. Also for some reason this C47 got an odd circus theme in the main menu.

27 Likes

very cool collection Mads, but i NEED to know the Story behind the “Emergency Door System” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Thank you, been collecting well since around I was 18 :slight_smile:

Well it was one my play sessions back when I play tested Hitman games. I was about to leave and travel home, @Travis_IOI walked me out to the lobby, where he and I said our “goodbyes” or so he thought. The building had a double door and you had to be buzzed in before entering the lobby.

So I was about to leave and pressed the door button as I done many times before, however that day for some unknown reason I pressed the Big Red Button with the text “do not press”. Which resulted in me locking the hole building down and everyone was stuck inside with me, well not everyone to be exact, there where two guys outside smoking.

I recall correctly no one had any idea what to actually do, since it was a first. This is how I got to stay at IO for 15 min extra, while they tried to reopen the building.

13 Likes

Usually I make my own but one of the most precious things I have is the Hitman 2 ps4 disc signed by David Bateson.
Probably will sell it someday far away.

7 Likes

Who’s this Dauel Ratcker guy?

4 Likes

Yup, the man has a bad handwriting…

4 Likes

“Go right ahead and say that I have bad breath also.”

5 Likes

Hello,

Am I the one who thinks that it’s very hard to find hitman goodies ? If any of you have some links I would be gratefull. I already now the IOI hitman shop but it seems limited…

Funnily enough i was talking with @Lewisnic1 about collectibles yesterday - as he has an amazing collection of everything Hitman. I think eBay is best option but i agree it’s quite hard to find the rarer hitman items

1 Like

Oh It would be cool to see his collection :grin:. There’s some cool stuff on Ebay but a bit overpriced

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Mackdadi :grin:

This is just some of the stuff I have! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have some steel books versions of the games, Art books for the three classic games, Absolution and the 2016 game. I also have in storage promotional items for Absolution, such as a metal spoon and 47’s fiber wire. I think @Norseman has posted them also in his collection above as well.

I also have a few more mini 47 figures and some of his red ties and tie pins :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Amazing !!! Good job 47. My interest for hitman started in the 2 past year and it’s hard for me to get all these old items but i won’t give up.

2 Likes

Definitely keep an eye on both the UK and US eBay sites. A lot of stuff pops up on there at the time, but I’d be specific in what you’re looking for in case you miss anyway :slightly_smiling_face: