Hitman Mission Championship - Heat 2SA

I think the game ended since there are only 12 missions left as it says in the OP :stuck_out_tongue:
See y’all in the Heat Contracts thread!

5 Likes

Heat C for Contracts is up now.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I just never really liked the need to wait for Ivan for five decades after killing the bikers and the whole train gimmick never made sense to me. The mission to me is just:

• See where the dogs are
  • Reroute the train
  • Kill the bikers
  • Hide the bodies
  • Wait
  • Win

There really isn’t any thinking. Perhaps I’m missing something because I’m mostly using a speedrun strat just to get past the level as soon as possible.

It is the only level I really dislike in the game. Training can be done in a few minutes and it’s supposed to be a tutorial so it is forgiven. Besides, Ort-Meyer is interesting to listen to sometimes. Find the U’wa Tribe can have a soothing effect as I really like running around. Jungle God can literally be finished in 40 seconds so I don’t even treat it as a level. The Setup is fun to explore and Meet Your Brother can be a fun shootout, plus Ort-Meyer is yet again interesting to listen to (though he can be annoying after a while).

The rest are all really good in my opinion.

Maybe you should roleplay the level to discover why it is good.This is what I wrote in the C47 heat.

2 Likes