Hitman Mission Championship - Heat C47

Are you alright?:thinking:
When I saw you typing I expected you to eliminate PRL and I was like:
AchingGrossCub-size_restricted
But then you donā€™t only add a point to it,but you also substract points from one of the best missions in the game.:cry:
Why?

5 Likes

We know that these two are going to lose. Just cut the shit and eliminate them.

2 Likes

What is this ruthless butchering. So cruel. Haha

5 Likes

Hey, give everyone a fighting chance. But I am sorry I let you down my friend :cry:

*appropriate sad Thor gif*

2 Likes

Why all the hate for two of the best Levels?

2 Likes

PRL,one of the best levels?Weird way to spell ā€œone of the worstā€. :stuck_out_tongue:
I agree with you on Say hello to my little friend,but in my opinion PRL should have been eliminated a long time ago.
Just in case you missed the post in which I mentioned all the bad aspects about it:

Why PRL is a bad level

Tedious running,annoying checkpoints,(probably) bugged car bomb method(I am reffering to the part where I need to snipe all those guards to go through that specific checkpoint),Boris needs to escape to be killed no matter the approach(without using glitches) and the best place to respawn if you dieā€¦

Maybe you could explain to me why do you like it so much?
By the way,the best levels are Lee Hong Assassination,Say hello to my little friend and Traditions of the Trade. :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t hate them, just canā€™t understand this waste of time. They will lose due to massive score difference anyway.

2 Likes

Amazing overall Atmosphere, interesting Setting with high stakes, love the Merc Outfit with the Gasmasks, the way a guards starts running to Boris when they discover Bodies, how the Music kicks in when you enter the Ship etc etc.

Also you disarm a nuclear Warhead and escape with a big ass ship into international waters.

I disliked it myself for years, but once i understood what to do and how, it has grown on me. Its my second Favorite Mission and Deadly Cargo is a piece of shit in comparison.

5 Likes

After you wrote this,I donā€™t feel like giving your post a like anymore. :grimacing:

6 Likes
5 Likes

On this level, time is everything. So the level being big adds to the challenge of getting in time to pass a checkpoint with the guard, or do something before the bodies get report, or catch Boris before he escapes, or disarm bomb before it blows up, etc. This makes you plan your actions. Unlike some Contracts or H2SA levels, where you have to run for half a minute to get in the actual mission layout or something.

No comprendo. Plant the bomb and Boris is dead the moment he sits in the car. Yes, you have to kill guards to get through checkpoints unless the soldier is passing through; problem is?.

The whole point of the level is that he is on high alert.

5 Likes

However,a ā€œchallengeā€ like this gets annoying when you restart.

Except in those missions it takes less than half(maybe even less than one third) of the time you need to spend running in PRL to get to the ship.

The agency pickup checkpoint?The only silent method to get out of that checkpoint is to snipe all the guards around because the guard who enters with you through the checkpoint decides not to leave anymore.I didnā€™t play this mission too much,so I might be wrong though.

And that makes the mission more linear(unlike Deadly Cargo).

Okay, unless someone decides to be awkward, here is sudden death. One of these will get deducted at least

Kowloon Triads in Gang War [19]
Ambush at the Wang Fou Restaurant [18]
The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant [22] +1
The Lee Hong Assassination [26]
Say Hello to My Little Friend [18]
Traditions of the Trade [35]
Gunrunnerā€™s Paradise [12]
Plutonium Runs Loose [1] -1
The Setup [1] -1
Meet Your Brother [23]

5 Likes

:eyes:

The moment of truth!

3 Likes

Are you sure. What about any Saint Petersburg mission (except Invitation to the Party), Hidden Valley (if youā€™re not using the truck), At The Gates, Bjarkov Bomb, another couple of moments from nearly every Contracts missionā€¦ I think youā€™re misunderstanding the level being only the ship.

This is the point, mate. Either you get to the ship early with the guards bypassing the checkpoints, but you donā€™t bring the bomb. Or you go get the bomb and fight your way to the ship.

Yeah, yeah, you know what is even less linear than a Deadly Cargo? Any WoA level.

1 Like

5 Likes

The Massacre at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant [22]
Say Hello to My Little Friend [16] -2
Plutonium Runs Loose [2] +1
The Setup [1]
Meet Your Brother [23]

It is a waste of time but it is all part of the fun.

5 Likes

Say Hello to My Little Friend [16]
Plutonium Runs Loose [2]
The Setup [2] +1
Meet Your Brother [21] -2

A lost cause, but a matter of principle. The Setup introduced avant-garde mechanics like limited load-out and optional targets and is the only level in the franchise that used rubber ducks correctly.

5 Likes

Say Hello to My Little Friend [17] +1
Gunrunnerā€™s Paradise [10] - 2
Plutonium Runs Loose [2]
The Setup [2]
Meet Your Brother [21]

oh my fucking god how is plutonium or the set up not dead yet, theyre basically on life support

2 Likes