Cvit:

Writing on Games

Game Maker’s Toolkit

Noclip

Singles:

Misc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSvkPaAVPvo

25 Likes

Oh i absolutely love this thread already, great job compiling all these wonderful videos.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for a lot of videos like these, thanks for finding them :+1:

Thanks, haven’t seen many of these yet!

i haven’t seen that interview with the location designers, thanks for posting

Great set of videos thanks dude!

Thank you. I’ve seen many of them, I recommend obviously the No Clip documentary; Critical Nobody’s video is awesome too, and the ones by Writing on Games.

I’m gonna check the ones I haven’t seen right now!

1 Like
1 Like

it kinda hurts my brain to hear the things he got so wrong but a decent video nonetheless

2 Likes

Yeah it’s quite irritating. :sweat_smile: But it’s not a bad video however.

1 Like

One that was in my recommendations list a while ago:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Seeing all these videos makes me a little sad because back in 2017 I was writing a script for a very, very, very long Hitman analysis video and already had 10 pages of notes just covering the ICA missions through Marrakesh. I was going very indepth and then my computer died and I lost the notes.

Never bothered redoing it because I just don’t have that energy. But maybe some day I’ll get back to it.

8 Likes

Kinda similar to the above “I finally understand Hitman” video, I enjoyed this one where someone who says they used to suck at and to not understand Hitman describes how part 3 and in particular the Berlin level made the game click for them:

4 Likes

Completing the trilogy:

6 Likes
7 Likes

There are not many videos about Hitman’s story, so I am happy to find a good one.

6 Likes

I guess Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson was right, it really is about drive and power.

1 Like

Not sure if this was posted, but this is a pretty deep cut, good watch.

3 Likes