inspired by @Silvereyes
Hitman Soundtrack Championship will see the 4 games composed by Jesper Kyd fighting for what is the best track in the respective games, and then against each other.
The rules are below. This is a nice slow game which will be nice to see progress on the forum as a fight over what the best song/track in the (Classic) Hitman franchise is.
- Players get 1 point to add to the board, and 2 points to subtract
- Points may be split up how you wish.
- No decimalised points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
- Players may play the game once per day
- Players are not allowed to “save” missed day postings and post multiple times on a single day. If you miss playing on August 1st, you can not play twice on August 2nd.
- No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
- No account younger than a week is allowed to play
- When a mission reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
- The game will end when 2 Tracks remain, and then move on to the final round
If you can’t remember how the game sounded like, here’s a video
(Note: i only included tracks which are in the game)
“Main Title (Extended Version)” 
“Hong Kong Themes” 
“Jungle Exploration” 
“Dark Jungle” 
“Hotel Themes” 
“Harbor Themes” 
“Hospital Themes”