Hitman Target Championship - Heat C47

I appreciate the gesture Brothers, but the odds are against poor Ochoa, the filthy casuals are still having their hateboners because of Another Life, A new Life and Mumbai :grimacing:

3 Likes

tenor
Nope nothing

You mean that an army of clones is no better than an army of cloned lotus members and vice versa or maybe youā€™re saying that the clones cannot be unique since theyā€™reā€¦ clones. :thinking:

2 Likes

they just wanna point their fingers and say ā€œthatā€™s the bad guyā€

5 Likes

Exactly, and i always tell the truth, even when i lie.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t forget Another Life and Death in the Familyā€™s eliminations from the semifinals,but this is a different game,so it wouldnā€™t be fair to downvote Ochoa because of that(especially because he is actually a good target and this is still the first round).

(That doesnā€™t mean I will hesitate in the future if you downvote Janus or Alexa Carslisle though. :wink:)

2 Likes

Sheā€™s probably my favorite Target in Hitman 3, characterwise so dont worry.

Janus can go fuck himself tho.

2 Likes

Janus isnā€™t that bad. His route can be manipulated in so many ways, itā€™s a pure joy!

3 Likes

I donā€™t care about that stuff at all, a Target being good for me is determined by their Backstory, their motivation, their character and part by their looks.

Yeah Iā€™m one of those weirdos who is into the Hitman Lore and that alone means: original Trilogy > WoA Trilogy.

4 Likes

Iā€™m one of those weirdos who really couldnā€™t care less about the story. I just love the game.

4 Likes

Gameplaywise i think that WoA is near perfection for a Hitman Game, i just want them to step up their Story telling to be on par with that.

As much as the Gameplay has improved over the years, the Story writing got worse and worse, HITMAN 3 is on the right way but it is still handicapped by the utter garbage that HITMAN 2s Story is.

1 Like

Then why did you eliminate Death in the Family so soon in the previous game?Solely to help Franz? :disappointed_relieved:

He has a great personality,but I guess you donā€™t like him because of the retcons,right?

2 Likes

Because Dartmoor is just not as good as some other (WoA) Maps.

3 Likes

Red Dragon Negotiator (first) [20]
Blue Lotus Emissary [19]
Blue Lotus Members [12] -2
Red Dragon Negotiator (second) [21]
Hong Kong Chief of Police [22]
Lee Hong [22] +1
Pablo Ochoa [13]
Franz Fuchs [22]
Arkadij Jegorov [21]
Dr. Odon Kovacs [18]
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer [22]
No. 48 clones [11]

2 Likes

I agree. The murder mystery opportunity was pretty cool at first, but once you ignore that and look at other things in Dartmoor, it feels kind of empty.

2 Likes

You remind me of someone elseā€¦

It is also a good map for sniper contracts and even though it is more a matter of preference,I think that the mysterious atmosphere in this mission is awesome and one of the best settings in the trilogy/franchise.
However,most importantly,it is one of the best maps for SO runs.

Blue Lotus Emissary should be at 15 now. Both of @MrOchoa downvotes got ignored by the next poster.

2 Likes

Red Dragon Negotiator [20]
Blue Lotus Emissary [15]
Blue Lotus Members [10] -2
Red Dragon Negotiator [21]
Hong Kong Chief of Police [22]
Lee Hong [22]
Pablo Ochoa [13]
Franz Fuchs [22]
Arkadij Jegorov [21]
Dr. Odon Kovacs [18]
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer [22]