Credit for the concept behind everything to @Silvereyes.
This competition is held with his authority.
So new hits, hah?
The Hitman Target Championship is getting started. This slow burn competition will see the targets from the eight main Hitman games weeded out, then pitted against each other from an intial heat, to quarter-finals, to semi-finals, to finally one big final.
The rules are below. This is a nice slow game which will be nice to see progress on the forum as fight over what the best and worst targets in the Hitman franchise are.
- Players get 1 point to add to the board, and 2 points to subtract
- Points may be split up how you wish.
- No decimalised points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
- Players may play the game once per day (local time)
- Players are not allowed to “save” missed day postings and post multiple times on a single day. If you miss playing on August 1st, you can not play twice on August 2nd.
- No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
- No account younger than a week is allowed to play
- When a mission reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
- The game will end when 4 targets are eliminated, and the 8 targets remaining will move on to the quarter-finals.
96 qualifiers will get split in 4-24 quarter finals, then 10 of each will qualify with a total of 40 missions. Two 20 semi-finals, and a 20 final at the end.
Red Dragon Negotiator (first) 
Blue Lotus Emissary 
Blue Lotus Members 
Red Dragon Negotiator (second) 
Hong Kong Chief of Police 
Lee Hong 
Pablo Ochoa 
Franz Fuchs 
Arkadij Jegorov 
Dr. Odon Kocacs 
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer 
No. 48 clones