We’re onto quarter finals.
The rules are below. This is a nice slow game which will be nice to see progress on the forum as fight over what the best and worst targets in the Hitman franchise are.
• Players get 2 point to add to the board, and 4 points to subtract
• Points may be split up how you wish.
• No decimalized points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
• You may not + and - the same target in a single day.
• Players may play the game once per day (local time)
• Players are not allowed to “save” missed day postings and post multiple times on a single day. If you miss playing on August 1st, you can not play twice on August 2nd.
• No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
• No account younger than a week is allowed to play
• When a mission reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
• The game will end when 14 targets are eliminated, and the 10 targets remaining will move on to the quarter-finals.
96 qualifiers got split in 4-24 quarter finals, then 10 of each will qualify with a total of 40 targets. Two 20 semi-finals, and a 20 final at the end.
Vladimir Zhupikov 
The Spetsnaz agent 
Alistair Beldingford 
Boris Ivanovich Deruzhka 
Con-Franz Fuchs 
Con-Hong Kong Chief of Police 
Manuel Delgado 
Chad Bingham, Jr. 
John LeBlanc 
Vaana Ketlyn 
The King of Chinatown 
Bill Dole 
Tyler Colvin 
Gavin LeBlond 
Jasper Knight 
Viktor Novikov 
Sierra Knox 
Wazir Kale 
Athena Savalas 
Ljudmila Vetrova 
Carl Ingram 
Don Archibald Yates