Semi Finals are here.
The rules are below. This is a nice slow game which will be nice to see progress on the forum as fight over what the best and worst targets in the Hitman franchise are.
• Players get 1 point to add to the board, and 2 points to subtract
• Points may be split up how you wish.
• No decimalized points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
• You may not + and - the same target in a single day.
• Players may play the game once per day (local time)
• Players are not allowed to “save” missed day postings and post multiple times on a single day. If you miss playing on August 1st, you can not play twice on August 2nd.
• No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
• No account younger than a week is allowed to play
• When a mission reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
• The game will end when 10 targets are eliminated, and the 10 targets remaining will move on to the quarter-finals.
96 qualifiers got split in 4-24 quarter finals, then 10 of each qualified with a total of 40 targets. Two 20 semi-finals, and a 20 final at the end.
C47-Lee Hong 
Pablo Ochoa 
Alistair Beldingford 
Rutgert Van Leuven 
Con-Franz Fuchs 
Alvaro D’Alvade 
Vanna Ketlyn 
The King of Chinatown 
Viktor Novikov 
Francesca De Santis 
Claus Hugo Strandberg 
Matthieu Mendola 
Kong Tuo-Kwang 
Ezra Berg 
Robert Knox 
Sierra Knox 
Athena Savalas 
Ljudmila Vetrova 
Alexa Carlisle 
Tamara Vidal