Semi Finals are here.
The rules are below. This is a nice slow game which will be nice to see progress on the forum as fight over what the best and worst targets in the Hitman franchise are.
• Players get 1 point to add to the board, and 2 points to subtract
• Points may be split up how you wish.
• No decimalized points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
• You may not + and - the same target in a single day.
• Players may play the game once per day (local time)
• Players are not allowed to “save” missed day postings and post multiple times on a single day. If you miss playing on August 1st, you can not play twice on August 2nd.
• No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
• No account younger than a week is allowed to play
• When a mission reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
• The game will end when 10 targets are eliminated, and the 10 targets remaining will move on to the quarter-finals.
96 qualifiers got split in 4-24 quarter finals, then 10 of each qualified with a total of 40 targets. Two 20 semi-finals, and a 20 final at the end.
C47-Franz Fuchs 
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer 
Giuseppe Giuliani 
Masahiro Hayamoto Jr. 
Masahiro Hayamoto 
Winston Beldingford 
Boris Ivanovich Deruzhka 
Fritz Fuchs 
Con-Lee Hong 
Vinnie Sinistra 
Dalia Margolis 
Silvio Caruso 
Marco Abiatti 
Yuki Yamazaki 
Alma Reynard 
Fernando Delgado 
Andrea Martinez 
Dawood Rangan 
Wazir Kale 
Marcus Stuyvesant