We’re onto quarter finals.
The rules are below. This is a nice slow game which will be nice to see progress on the forum as fight over what the best and worst targets in the Hitman franchise are.
• Players get 2 point to add to the board, and 4 points to subtract
• Points may be split up how you wish.
• No decimalized points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
• Players may play the game once per day (local time)
• Players are not allowed to “save” missed day postings and post multiple times on a single day. If you miss playing on August 1st, you can not play twice on August 2nd.
• No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
• No account younger than a week is allowed to play
• When a mission reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
• The game will end when 14 targets are eliminated, and the 10 targets remaining will move on to the quarter-finals.
96 qualifiers got split in 4-24 quarter finals, then 10 of each will qualify with a total of 40 targets. Two 20 semi-finals, and a 20 final at the end.
C47-Hong Kong Chief of Police 
C47-Lee Hong 
Pablo Ochoa 
Arkadij Jegorov 
General Makarov 
Mohammad Amin 
Indian Assassins 
Fritz Fuchs 
Con-Red Dragon Negotiator(SaD) 
Alvaro D’Alvade 
Vinnie Sinistra 
Hendrik Schmutz 
Larry Clay 
Lenny Dexter 
Raymond Valentine 
Heather McCarthy 
Silvio Caruso 
Ezra Berg 
Yuki Yamazaki 
Craig Black 
Robert Knox 
Nolan Cassidy 
Marcus Stuyvesant