We’re onto quarter finals.
The rules are below. This is a nice slow game which will be nice to see progress on the forum as fight over what the best and worst targets in the Hitman franchise are.
• Players get 2 point to add to the board, and 4 points to subtract
• Points may be split up how you wish.
• No decimalized points allow, so basically no half or quarter points permitted
• Players may play the game once per day (local time)
• Players are not allowed to “save” missed day postings and post multiple times on a single day. If you miss playing on August 1st, you can not play twice on August 2nd.
• No duplicate accounts are allowed to play
• No account younger than a week is allowed to play
• When a mission reaches 0 points, it is immediately removed from the game
• The game will end when 14 targets are eliminated, and the 10 targets remaining will move on to the quarter-finals.
96 qualifiers got split in 4-24 quarter finals, then 10 of each will qualify with a total of 40 targets. Two 20 semi-finals, and a 20 final at the end.
C47-Red Dragon Negotiator(KTiGW) 
C47-Red Dragon Negotiator(TMaCCFR) 
C47-Franz Fuchs 
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer 
Masahiro Hayamoto 
Sergei Zavorotko 
Andrei Puscus 
Winston Beldingford 
Fernando Delgado 
Lorenzo Lombardo 
Angelina Mason 
Landon Metcalf 
Layla Stockton 
Dalia Margolis 
Claus Hugo Strandberg 
Penelope Grave 
Erich Soders 
Matthieu Mendola 
Alma Reynard 
Vanya Shah 
Tyson Williams 
Alexa Carlisle 
Agent Montgomery 
Arthur Edwards