Hitman Target Championship - Heat C47

Only the Spetsnaz agent is missing, although he wasn’t necessarily a “target”. Also, Sergei Zavorotko only needs to get killed once, you don’t get to kill him the first time.

1 Like

This. The Spetsnaz agent should be listed after Zhupikov and Zavorotko should be listed as a target only once. I do consider the agent a target, since he is marked in red on the map, even though you don’t have to necessarily kill him.

I think it should be Giuliani or Giuliano, though iirc his surname is misspelled a couple of times in game. @EvilGeniusRo what’s your take?

Is this the FSB general’s officially confirmed name? I honestly don’t know… (I’ve heard it, but it doesn’t appear in-game…)

Maybe “General” Makarov, just so the surname isn’t there on its own?

I would list these both as Charlie Sidjan, with their respective missions in the brackets. “Brat Charliego Sidjana” is just “Charlie Sidjan’s Brother” in Russian, which is confusing.

Not really sure Agent 17 should be listed as a target… He’s more of an enemy you need to eliminate, much like the No. 48 clones… But I suppose if we included them in this round, we can include 17 as well…

3 Likes

Doesn’t 17 show up on the map as a red target, once you find the cardboard Sergei?

2 Likes

I don’t think I ever checked the map afterwards… :joy: Can someone confirm?

Yep, I also think it should be Giuliani. They spelled it like how English speakers pronounce G with -uilliani or -uillani but non of those names exist, can’t find a single one but I do find plenty of Giuseppe Giuliani :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure about the map, but you can’t exit the level without killing him, so i think he counts

1 Like

Giuliani it is! :grin:

Yeah I mean he’s one of those must-kill NPCs, just like the 48s, but not sure if he is marked as a target. Still, probably should be included as the other “brothers” were… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just in case we are still voting

Red Dragon Negotiator (KTiGW) [21]
Red Dragon Negotiator (TMaCCFR) [7] -2
Hong Kong Chief of Police [28]
Lee Hong [27]
Pablo Ochoa [23] +1
Franz Fuchs [23]
Arkadij Jegorov [22]
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer [26]
No. 48 clones [3]

A bit disappointed Kovacs went so quickly. There are few targets 47 can confront in that way.

2 Likes

Still need to eliminate one more. 9 targets are here and 8 are needed

Red Dragon Negotiator (TMaCCFR) [7]
Lee Hong [27]
Pablo Ochoa [23] +1
Franz Fuchs [23]
Arkadij Jegorov [22]
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer [26]
No. 48 clones [1] -2

3 Likes

Red Dragon Negotiator (TMaCCFR) [6] -1
Lee Hong [27]
Pablo Ochoa [23]
Franz Fuchs [23]
Arkadij Jegorov [22]
Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer [27] +1
No. 48 clones [0] -1

A clone again, naturally. No for the next heat or round or whatever.

2 Likes

You are doing it wrong in so many ways I don’t even know where to begin

3 Likes

My pun wasn’t that bad, was it?

1 Like

Where’s the next heat Hich?

2 Likes

Looks like you just missed it, SA thread link is just above

2 Likes

Ah I see, removed it

1 Like