Hitman trilogy: 66 suits

Bit of a shameless plug for a video I made. I figured since there may not be too many people who own pretty much every suit in the trilogy there may be some demand to see what the suits look like in-game.
Quality and editing aren’t the best ever (made with OBS, movie maker and a damn near prehistoric PC), but the video should still serve its purpose. Most similar videos are dated and missing some of the rarer suits. The total amount of suits in the game, including the 3 I don’t own, I believe, is 69. Nice.

12 Likes

Nice job. Also don’t forget the ‘streak’ suit variants for the diffferent platforms- Blue for PS, Green for Xbox, and red or orange for Stadia and Switch.

2 Likes

im waiting for more to complete my collection

1 Like

I’m curious, do people actually wear A LOT of different suits when playing?

I honestly only wear one suit in H3 (The Devil’s Own). In H2 it was the Classic All Black Suit then the Phantom Suit. In Hitman 2016 my default get-up was the Blood Money suit.

I"ve worn everything at least once, just to see it, but rarely anything consistently minus the above suits.

5 Likes

I switch suits regularly. Sometimes I feel like being serious and going Bond-y with the HPP, sometimes I wanna goof off, sometimes I invent a roleplaying scenario around a suit and roll with that (a good example is the Yukata with sword, shuriken, and no gun).

I play on console(s) so don’t have access to mods and roulette and wot; suit-roleplay-game-modification is the best method to initialize self-imposed restrictions and self-created stories.

8 Likes

Yup! Mainly the whole selection in Classics and Coats. I appreciate having some suits that are grey and charcoal, since those fit better in sunny maps.

8 Likes

I do, since there are several, that I would pretty much wear in irl:

• casual suit
  • raven outfit
  • florida outfit
  • absolution ('cuz I love Absolution)
  • ever since the hatless tactical jacket mod is a thing, so that one too
6 Likes

Yeah, Try to use a good chunk of suits as mixes up contracts mode and escalations a fair bit and I find it freshens things up a bit.
Dartmoor with the Straight Jacket is always great

For story normally keep it fairly strict to the standard suits or as if it part of a cover.
Terminus Suit and starting in the Hokkaido Morgue etc
Haven Island with Summer Suave Suit as feels like it would something a thief would wear over a suit.

4 Likes

I just wear whatever the game selects at the beginning. Really don’t mind about suits.

3 Likes

Yes. For me this is Fashionman : enter a world of Catwalk.

I mean the most exciting things I saw in Freelancer was the tease of a wardrobe in the mansion. With real time preview.

9 Likes

Really the game needs a April Fools mission based on the suits and the Catwalk.

Even set it up to be something similar to the Garden Dartmoor Show with taking out the judges.

2 Likes

Not really, i wear suits that fit the location, but you wont catch me running around as a Flamingo in Sapienza :smile: not a fan of the joke suits

4 Likes

Generally, I wear the “elite” version of the level’s suit whenever possible (Tuxedo with Gloves on Paris, Italian Suit with Gloves on Sapienza, etc.), although the White Yukata, Imperial Classic with Gloves, and Raven Suit I use a lot more often across the trilogy. If a contract has a suit kill objective I always choose to wear the same suit as the contract creator if I can.

I’ve more recently been playing around with some of the weirder suits. I like wearing the Blue Flamingo Suit in Santa Fortuna and Haven Island as if 47’s some tropical bird hiding in the foliage. I like wearing the Rapacious Suit and Narcissus Suit on sunny maps like Sapienza and Miami (dare I say, they actually look good on those maps).

6 Likes

10 Likes

It would be pretty cool to have this suit as an unlockable, with a few easter eggs like when you walk up to a place you can’t enter, a guard could say: “I’m sorry, fashion-man, but I can’t let you through, not even with this dazzling outfit of yours.”

3 Likes

Unless I do a SA/SO where I just wear 47’s Signature Outfit, I always change suits. Most used are the Phantom Suit, Ashen Suit, Black Winter Suit, Smart Casual Suit and the Summer Suave Suit. In H2 I think I only used the starting suits, Smart Casual and Summer Suave, and in H1 whatever I could.

3 Likes

Blake Dexter suit needed with Amos Dexter as an enforcer on all difficulties.

3 Likes

i overall wear gloved suits. gives the true feeling of a hitman. on levels like another life i like to wear the blood money suit compared to the suburban suit.

4 Likes

how many suit do you all have i have 71 suits

1 Like