Hitman World of Assassination - 3.180 - March Patch Notes

Nope, just tested it and I still can’t get the fuse. (PS4 - disc)
Black speedboat still changes to red as well.

1 Like

4 years in, still not a fix for the Mendoza fps drops. oh well.

1 Like

The only fix I’ve found for the Freelancer fuse not working is to quit to main menu (NOT the entire game) and re-enter.

1 Like

Okay, so…IO actually fixed this! There was a small update on Epic that added the new safehouse DLC items and this was included.

Something of note is that this was fixed in the hotfix, not when the update went live initially (I know this because I had already fixed it via modding and the patch borked).

7 Likes

IO Interactive corrected the two typos (“Dugong” and character’s name reference “Hitman” (not game / franchise name) in their website version of the patch notes.

Best regards.

PS: Is this forum one of the few sites where I can find patch notes dated earlier than 2021? Soon after IOI updated their website design, I could no longer find their pre-2021 (Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 2018) patch notes.

4 Likes

I tested it on PS4 too and still cannot pick up the fuse :man_shrugging:
my disappointment is imme…

4 Likes

On holidays hoarders on ps4, the light in that room is good but not on regular paris mission so im confused.

Im aware there are no lights or chandeliers, any source of light but the snowflakes decoration arent either. Both supposedly fixed now?

Or is it the lights on the wall…?

Does anyone remember if fhat was the same before the patch? Bug?

1 Like

In the notes they forgot to mention the most important and significant change of this patch, I’m now listed in the credits!

19 Likes

For some reason, the page on the website that is meant to house all the H3/WoA patch notes now contains the Privacy Policy in a range of different languages. https://ioi.dk/hidden/h3-patchnotes

They also don’t appear on the WoA page and selecting patch notes:

Nor do any of the roadmaps show up either:

Edit: Seems to be fixed now.

12 Likes

If anyone is looking for them, all the articles, roadmaps and patchnotes are still visible on the /blogs page.

https://ioi.dk/hitman/blogs

It references everything published, with no filtering (which I would guess is what is currently malfunctioning on the default pages)

7 Likes