Hitman's Lost Concept Art - Thread

Alright, Blood Money and Contracts have been updated. I’m still missing quite a few Blood Money character concepts but they’ll pop up eventually. Thank you to Luiluix for posting some of those rare concepts.

Silent Assassin is up next for updating. I have also found a whole bunch of seemingly rare weapon renders for Blood Money last week. Most of them aren’t that interesting but I think I will be creating a separate drop-down for weapon renders since I have them from H2:SA too.

Alright H2:SA/BM character concepts have been added in, along with quite a bit of new concept art/renders. There are definitely higher quality versions of these out there but it will require a bit of searching to find them.

6 Likes

Weirdly enough, the drawing of that woman is actually in the game manual on the Russia page. I always assumed it was one of the party-goers.

2 Likes

I felt like Absolution was a bit empty so right now I’m searching for Absolution concepts, I’ve just added quite a lot of official character renders by the lead character artist and some concept arts.

It’s time to check “Hitman Absolution: Full Disclosure”. I may just add a “changelog” section to the original post so I don’t reply every other day.

EDIT: I’ve begun adding the contents of the Full Disclosure app to the Absolution section, whether this is a good idea or not I’m not sure of. Should be finished by the end of tomorrow along with some other stuff.

3 Likes

Y’know, seeing Hitman with hair is usually pretty cursed, but here… it doesn’t look that bad actually. Current design is better, of course, but it still looks pretty good, but as another character

5 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

This was probably meant to be a disguise. The suit can be found in a texture file for a disguise bundle in The Meat King’s Party. The one on the right is the butcher clothing.

C01-2_MAIN_TEX_00348_HMC_ITM_ClothBundle_C01_02a

9 Likes

I thought it was and I just missed it when I saw that texture :joy:

EDIT: Wait, Meat King’s Party? I thought it was in the Rotterdam level.

2 Likes

Checked Rendezvous in Rotterdam and couldn’t find it so yeah this is just in Meat King.

I did stumble on this unused disguise on the left. No NPC wears anything like this as far as I’m aware.

C06-1_MAIN_TEX_00359_HMC_ITM_ClothBundle_C06_04a

I don’t know if you’d count this as concept art but you did post several NPC renders already so I guess it can count. It’s also something people normally can’t see since Franz never leaves the shower.

7 Likes

I consider those early alpha/beta screenshots, intending to post them all in the eventual Lost Media thread. Still cool to see though!

3 Likes

Thats the Logo of the Band The Offspring on the Shirt on the left. Maybe I’m reaching here, but could it be possible that they planned to license a Song from them instead of Clutch but it fell through, so they decided to not use the Logo ingame?!

51as9uEnffL.SX355

Its just a Theory… A gAmE tHeOrY!

7 Likes

Not concept art, but some high-res stills from H2SA that I have saved from the old, old HMF.

22 Likes

Here’s some to add.

H2SA

Contracts

(slightly better quality of the bomb civilian)

BM

6 - Z9fLB48
7 - ru9xzYV
8 - OR9HRRw

11 - qWEN8LH
15 - EffTpMr

Absolution

I don't remember on this one, I think BM but don't know who it's supposed to be.

17 Likes

Looks like Dr Kovacs from Codename 47 to me

3 Likes

It’s so bizarre how every hitman game has sinister and dark looking concept art but turn out cartoony or lighthearted in the final product.

6 Likes

I think Absolution wins the cake with it’s gritty concept art but the final product being a rollercoaster of Yee-haws and nonsense.

12 Likes

It’s drawn in the same style as bm and I don’t believe the artist who made that worked on c47, so no idea what they were doing there.

Here's some of the character concepts from the compilation poster from the strategy guide and some other art it has, it's the best I could find for the few we have

A few more various ones too.
Contracts

Absolution

15 Likes

IOI had created PSY…

This song was released in July 2012, Hitman Absolution in November 2012

14 Likes

Nice, I assume since they’re in this thread we have no source for the 2016 ones :pensive:

What in tarnation are those black trousers :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Few more.
Diana from should be BM.

Just some higher quality versions of previous ones

Contracts

BM

12 Likes