Though this tree is artificial, she loves it :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Love my cat

16 Likes

The true Jungle God!

5 Likes

He’s holy to my Tribe, for sure!

5 Likes

Here’s my smol boi Jeff. He’s about 3 years old. A very sweet cat but he needs a lot of attention as he was a stray for about a year before I adopted him.

12 Likes

I forgot about this photo I’ve taken couple of days before NY.
It was a night and a flash was off, but still a picture to call “An IT-cat” :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Here’s Layla, our lovely Leonberger. She’s 9, but still acts like a puppy.

16 Likes

I have to share my pizza with my dog and my cat

14 Likes

So we’re not allowed pets in our apartment but our neighbours have an outside dog we get to play with and see every day. The neighbours are cool with it and say the dog is so friendly they have to keep an eye on her because she’d follow anyone who is friendly.

Her name is Ruby.

16 Likes

Kylo Ren waiting out his sentence.

13 Likes

This is Charly. As you can see, he is not a big snow fan.

But a big Hitman fan.

He can sit here and watch me play for hours :joy:

15 Likes

My twelve year old dog :heart:

20 Likes

His name is Bob

15 Likes

A cat named Bob.

3 Likes

One of my cats and my dog. They really love to snuggle.

15 Likes

My cat fucking hates it when I’m playing video games. He’s chill 95% of the time, but when I’m sat on my PC playing a game he’ll meow incessantly and start scratching the curtains and sofa to get my attention.

15 Likes

@Quinn My cat does that too, but only when he’s hungry :smirk: And my previous cat made my computer overheat by lying down against the fans to enjoy the warm air every time he heard World of Warcraft launch song :laughing:

@Mini Soooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I plan to adopt a dog soon, I hope he will be friend with my cat like yours ! But… I have a doubt :rofl:

ColdDazzlingDog-size_restricted

11 Likes

My cat pentagram. Maybe a sixth will arrive in the following days. :blue_heart: :bear:

18 Likes

When you miss the subdue prompt and 47 just punches a guard right in the face

Also I’m so jealous of all you cat owners

13 Likes

Cuddling cat and dog

17 Likes