HMF pet gallery

I went to my mom’s yesterday. This is Cleo and worry do not, she likes it.

20 Likes

My lil choomba, Jeff. Hella preem

15 Likes

What I see on my balcony this past days.

When my neighbors came to say me they would be away for a week, they don’t precise they planned to leave their cat alone outside… She stays here all day meowing to get in. I feed her and really would like to let her in during the nights, but if her owners are capable to let her out for a week, I suppose she is not vaccinated or treated against parasites. I don’t want to take any risks she can infected my cat or something.

I will never understand people who take animals to treat them like that :cry:

19 Likes

Poor baby :pleading_face: my parents neighbour also have a cat they leave alone for weeks when on holidays (which is quite often because they have a house in Portugal). And the poor boy just wants to cuddle. Some other neighbours comes to feed him two times a day and he can access their garage, but he comes often to my parents to get some cuddles and lay on their chairs on the terrace, enjoying the sun. It always breaks my heart seeing him like that.

Your neighbours could at least ask you to take care and not just leave the cat alone without saying anything. So nice of you that you take care as much as you can :pray:

6 Likes

The longest boi

20 Likes

He looks like my cat but with long tousled hair haha

14 Likes

These are my childhood dogs, I don’t see them too much anymore but they’re living their last years happily with my dad.

The first one is Flossie, she is like 18 or 19 I think.
The second one is Maggie, she is like 14 and is Flossie’s daughter.

We owned Flossie’s parents before hand so we’ve had 3 generations of this family. It’s 4 generations if we include Maggie’s puppies which we gave to good homes.

I hear they’re both still happy but Flossie is definitely not long for this world.

14 Likes

I remember my cat Ted was in the family since I was like 2 or 3. He died while I was in high school and it broke me.

It was the first time I lost anyone close to me.

3 Likes

I don’t want this to end on a bummer so I’ll just say my childhood dogs are still very excitable and like old puppies.

2 Likes

How can I resist this ? HOW ?!! :sob:

16 Likes

Oh no :pleading_face:

1 Like

I put a little pillow for her on the balcony, that will be enough until this weekend I guess. I live in an apartment so there isn’t much more I can do :cry:

It’s them who leave their cat alone outside and I’m the one who feel guilty that’s crazy.

1 Like

There’s this place where me and my friends would hang around, drinking beer and such and a few years ago there was this stray dog always being there. One night a little girl with her mom placed an old jacket and a pillow near the place.

18 Likes

STOP BREAKING MY HEART :sob:

My dog was a stray for about three years. They found her lying in an old tire with her babies. Seeing such pictures breaks my heart because I always imagine her being like this.

I think I need to hug her now…

7 Likes

My neighbour’s dog is really friendly today.

21 Likes

What a good boy. 11/10 for him.

3 Likes

When Charly sees me feeding another cat with his own food :

19 Likes

Swang’s favorite thread hands down.

8 Likes

My old dog Maja hadn’t a good day today. She has kidney-failure and she needs to pee very very often. Today she whined every time she needed to pee, and tonight she lied on the sofa and she trembled very much. I think she was cold, so I wrapped her in my blanked. Since then she fell asleep, snoring, with her head on my lap. My cat Ohnezahn loves her very much and I think that she kinda feels when Maja is not okay. Today she was by her side the whole day. I took this picture of them, it’s not very good, but it’s so sweet :heart:

20 Likes

I’m not allowed to close my shutter anymore :upside_down_face:

22 Likes