HMF Playing Monopoly 🎲

Probably not great timing with Hitman 3 a few days away, however it happens to be a good time for me since I’m on vacation. :fireworks:

I’m interested in hosting once again what @Silvereyes started back on the previous forum:

If anyone wants in, I’ll be ready to start on January 21 so you got between now and then to reserve a spot. Looking for 3-6 players. First to RSVP will be first, second one will be next and so on. Sadly I only have the standard edition so that’s what we’ll use.

2 Likes

Well, I’m definetly in. I was meaning to host a game myself soon but I havn’t been feeling too hot, so will probably delay it for a while. I always enjoy the games you host Nazareth.

1 Like

Yeah, figured it was bad timing but thought it couldn’t hurt to try anyway. I’ll push back the date to January 24.

1 Like

Thought I’d try this one more time. Hopefully folks had their fill of Hitman 3 by now. :wink:

I’ll be ready again to host this on March 11. If you’re interested in playing, you’ve got until then to reserve a spot here.

2 Likes

All right, I’m in. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Cool, Silvereyes is the first player, ZeroGravitas is second. Looking for 3 to 6 players total.

EDIT: Just a reminder that we got four days left. Still looking for more players.

Last call for alcohol. Well not really, I’ll probably try again at a later date.

2 Likes