How to accomplish "A Great Source of Comedy"?

According to the pics, it seems like to let someone slip on banana skins. I could find some bananas, but there’s no way to skin it.

I tried to knock people on the head with a banana, which won’t pacify them; and I tried to put a banana on ground then use a knife to throw on it, nothing happened; and also, I tried to put a banana exactly on the route a guard walked through, also he didn’t fell.

What exactly should I do?

If you’re playing on PS4, holding the L1 and R1 buttons together let you place an item more precisely. Doing this will unpeel the banana and anyone who steps on it will fall (accident ko so if the body is spotted it won’t ruin Silent Assassin).

Xbox equivalent is LB and RB and pc is Caps lock according to this website .

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, bro. I connected a PS4 controller to my PC and it’s done. No way I could figure this out on my PC without any tip.

1 Like

For future reference: When you pause, it should have the game actions listed for the buttons. This shows a PS4 controller, but (as far as button location) the functions are identical for XB controllers.

Note: This does show “Camera Shoulder”, but that is currently disabled in H3… But soon to be FIXED in an upcoming update that can’t come soon enough. :smirk:

2 Likes

To view or customize the control for mouse and keyboard, go to Options > Mouse & Keyboard > Key Bindings.

Well, it is currently possible when aiming down a gun, so I think it is reasonable.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought about that after I added the reply (even the screenshot/background is from H3). They should have put it as…

Move
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Camera Shoulder (while aiming)… … … … … … … … … … … … … …PRESS

. . .

Edit: While we’re on the subject of messed up controls, everytime 47 jumps a fence into a trespassing area, he automatically goes into a crouch position. Where are these casuals that were thwarted by a shoulder camera switch?

Edit2 or 3:

Well, when the 2 previous games in the series allows you to switch camera shoulders (with or without aiming – in Diana’s voice) THAT is where you lose the consistency. Reloading has always been the same… It’s in H3 where they should emphasize the difference… But, as we all know, that didn’t happen.

Considering the Reload, which is only possible while holding a gun, does not have any extra description, I would say that it is at least consistent.

About the auto crouching, I have my own opinion as well, but I think this is not the right thread to dive into such a topic.

Apologies for not being clear. I was talking about the consistency in the control guide, not the overall feature. Reload and shoulder swap are only possible in a certain condition, yet the control guide has no extra description. Whether one would prefer it to have the extra description or not, I think it can be seen as a consistency.

P.S. Editing your previous post does not give me a notification. I am not sure if it is normal or not.