I have a suggestion for developers to improve the game.

I am a korean fan who likes hitman series very much. This game is not localized into my native language and I am not very good at English, but I am playing it passionately.

Although there have been many improvements during the three episodes in the series, there are still some very inconvenient issues in this game, so I would like to suggest to the developers the problems I felt and how to improve them.

1. fiber wire is totally usless.

Iโ€™ve been playing this series since blood money, and I know the fiber wire is the main characterโ€™s . However, fiber wires are useless for the following reasons:

-NPCs do not care about bloodstains.
-It can be used as a weapon and there are many legal field items.
-A poison syringe that does not have a body found test is entirely more useful than a fiber wire.
-Most importantlyโ€ฆ these useless items take up the load out.

How to improve: No need for fiber wire to take up load out.

1. field item: Needle in a haystack problem.

The game is very unique and original, but the process of finding field items is too grind and boring.

I thought about the reason and realized it. This is because many items have a .

Especially in escalation mode, this problem is serious. This is because the step cannot be completed without finding a suitable field item. (In Sapienza, the katana
How on earth do you know that you can find it in the attic? How do you know that you must destroy a ship model to get a sword?)

How to improve: Record the location of the item in the game map (https://www.hitmaps.com/)

I hate ubisoftโ€™s messy map markers, but in this game I have to.

If there is a find all items challenge like the area discover challenge, you will feel a sense of accomplishment.

1. Mismatch between silent assassin rating conditions and fun.

Search hitman silent assassin walkthrough on YouTube. The masters show the art of making the impossible possible with brilliant control, but in the end, the items needed to get silent assassin from an elusive target are narrowed down to poison syringes, propane gas, and sieker 2.

It goes without saying that long-range sniper assassins donโ€™t have a chance to get a silent assassin rating because of their body found, and itโ€™s a shame that they donโ€™t even have a sniper assassin rating. Do you know the walkthrough? Shooting a sniper rifle right in front of your target doesnโ€™t make sense to a pro assassin, but makes sense in-game.

Method of improvement: Differential application of body found condition according to game difficulty.

Blood Money was more generous than the reboot in this regard. At least on normal difficulty, silent assassin was possible even if a corpse was found or a civilian was accidentally killed.

I think the reboot series treats the body found and accident system too strictly.
(I still think it doesnโ€™t make sense to say that the way victor novikov died was a canon with a stage drop accident. A lot of civilians died so the player didnโ€™t get a silent assassin rating!)

Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™m not good at English. But I love the hitman series, so even if my English is poor, I hope my suggestions will reach the developers.

The text below is the original text.

๊ฐœ๋ฐœ์ž๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ๊ฒŒ์ž„์„ ๊ฐœ์„ ์‹œํ‚ค๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด ๊ฑด์˜๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ์‹ถ์€ ์‚ฌํ•ญ์ด ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

์ €๋Š” ํžˆํŠธ๋งจ ์‹œ๋ฆฌ์ฆˆ๋ฅผ ๋งค์šฐ ์ข‹์•„ํ•˜๋Š” korean fan์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ด ๊ฒŒ์ž„์€ ์ œ ๋ชจ๊ตญ์–ด๋กœ๋Š” ํ˜„์ง€ํ™”๊ฐ€ ๋˜์ง€ ์•Š์•˜๊ณ  ์ €๋Š” ์˜์–ด๋ฅผ ์ž˜ ๋ชปํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ์—ด์ •์ ์œผ๋กœ ํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ดํ•˜๊ณ  ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

์‹œ๋ฆฌ์ฆˆ๊ฐ€ 3ํŽธ์ด๋‚˜ ๋‚˜์˜ค๋Š” ๋™์•ˆ ๋งŽ์€ ๊ฐœ์„ ์ด ์žˆ์—ˆ์ง€๋งŒ, ์—ฌ์ „ํžˆ ์ด ๊ฒŒ์ž„์—์„œ ๋งค์šฐ ๋ถˆํŽธํ•œ ์ ์ด ์žˆ์–ด์„œ ๊ฐœ๋ฐœ์ž๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ์ œ๊ฐ€ ๋Š๋‚€ ๋ฌธ์ œ์ ๊ณผ ๊ฐœ์„ ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•์„ ๊ฑด์˜๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ณ ์ž ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

1. fiber wire is totally usless.

์ €๋Š” blood money๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ์ด ์‹œ๋ฆฌ์ฆˆ๋ฅผ ํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ดํ–ˆ๊ณ , fiber wire๊ฐ€ ์ฃผ์ธ๊ณต์˜ signature weapon์ด๋ผ๋Š” ์‚ฌ์‹ค์„ ์ž˜ ์••๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ fiber wire๋Š” ๋‹ค์Œ๊ณผ ๊ฐ™์€ ์ด์œ ๋กœ ์“ธ๋ชจ๊ฐ€ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

-NPC๊ฐ€ ํ˜ˆํ”์„ ์‹ ๊ฒฝ์“ฐ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค.
-ํ‰๊ธฐ๋กœ ์“ธ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์œผ๋ฉฐ legal์ธ ํ˜„์žฅ ์•„์ดํ…œ์ด ๋งค์šฐ ๋งŽ๋‹ค.
-Body found ํŒ์ •์ด ๋˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ๋… ์ฃผ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ๊ฐ€ ์ „์ ์œผ๋กœ fiber wire๋ณด๋‹ค ์“ธ๋ชจ์žˆ๋‹ค.
-๋ฌด์—‡๋ณด๋‹ค ๊ฐ€์žฅ ์ค‘์š”ํ•œ ์ โ€ฆ ์ด ์“ธ๋ชจ์—†๋Š” ์•„์ดํ…œ์ด load out์„ ์ฐจ์ง€ํ•œ๋‹ค.

๊ฐœ์„  ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•: fiber wire๊ฐ€ load out์„ ์ฐจ์ง€ํ•  ํ•„์š”๊ฐ€ ์—†๊ฒŒ ํ•œ๋‹ค.

1. field item: Needle in a haystack problem.

์ด ๊ฒŒ์ž„์€ ๋งค์šฐ ๊ฐœ์„ฑ์ ์ด๊ณ  ๋…์ฐฝ์ ์ด์ง€๋งŒ ํ˜„์žฅ ์•„์ดํ…œ์„ ์ฐพ๋Š” ๊ณผ์ •์€ ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์ง€๋ฃจํ•˜๋‹ค.

๊ทธ ์ด์œ ๋ฅผ ์ž˜ ์ƒ๊ฐํ•ด๋ดค๊ณ  ๊นจ๋‹ฌ์•˜๋‹ค. ๋งŽ์€ ์•„์ดํ…œ์ด 'Needle in a haystack problemโ€™์„ ๊ฐ€์ง€๊ณ  ์žˆ๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์ด๋‹ค.

ํŠนํžˆ escalation mode์—์„œ ์ด ๋ฌธ์ œ๋Š” ์‹ฌ๊ฐํ•˜๋‹ค. ์ ํ•ฉํ•œ ํ˜„์žฅ ์•„์ดํ…œ์„ ์ฐพ์ง€ ๋ชปํ•˜๋ฉด ๋‹จ๊ณ„๋ฅผ ์™„๋ฃŒํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์ด๋‹ค.(Sapienza์—์„œ katana๊ฐ€
๋‹ค๋ฝ์—์„œ ์ฐพ์„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ๋„๋Œ€์ฒด ๋ฌด์Šจ ์ˆ˜๋กœ ์•Œ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š”๊ฐ€? ๋ฐฐ ๋ชจํ˜•์„ ๋ถ€์ˆด์•ผ ๊ฒ€์ด ๋‚˜์˜จ๋‹ค๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ๋ฌด์Šจ ์ˆ˜๋กœ ์•Œ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š”๊ฐ€?)

๊ฐœ์„ ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•: ๊ฒŒ์ž„ ๋งต ๋‚ด์—์„œ ์•„์ดํ…œ ์œ„์น˜๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ๋กํ•ด๋‘”๋‹ค.(https://www.hitmaps.com/)

๋‚˜๋Š” ubisoft์˜ ์ง€์ €๋ถ„ํ•œ ๋งต ๋งˆ์ปค๋ฅผ ์‹ซ์–ดํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ, ์ด ๊ฒŒ์ž„์—์„œ๋Š” ์–ด์ฉ” ์ˆ˜ ์—†์ด ํ•„์š”ํ•˜๋‹ค.

area discover challenge์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ ์•„์ดํ…œ ์ „๋ถ€ ์ฐพ๊ธฐ challenge๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋‹ค๋ฉด ์„ฑ์ทจ๊ฐ์„ ๋Š๋‚„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์„ ๊ฒƒ์ด๋‹ค.

1. silent assassin rating ์กฐ๊ฑด๊ณผ ์žฌ๋ฏธ์˜ ๋ถˆ์ผ์น˜.

์œ ํŠœ๋ธŒ์—์„œ hitman silent assassin walkthrough๋ฅผ ๊ฒ€์ƒ‰ํ•ด ๋ณด์•„๋ผ. ๊ณ ์ˆ˜๋“ค์€ ํ˜„๋ž€ํ•œ ์ปจํŠธ๋กค๋กœ ๋ถˆ๊ฐ€๋Šฅ์„ ๊ฐ€๋Šฅ์œผ๋กœ ๋ณด์—ฌ์ฃผ๋Š” ์˜ˆ์ˆ ์„ ๋ณด์—ฌ์ฃผ์ง€๋งŒ, ๊ฒฐ๊ตญ elusive target์—์„œ silent assassin์„ ์–ป๊ธฐ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํ•„์š”ํ•œ ์•„์ดํ…œ์€ ๋… ์ฃผ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ, ํ”„๋กœํŒ ๊ฐ€์Šค, sieker 2๋กœ ์ขํ˜€์ง„๋‹ค.

body found ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์žฅ๊ฑฐ๋ฆฌ ์ €๊ฒฉ ์•”์‚ด์ด silent assassin rating์„ ๋ฐ›์„ ๊ธฐํšŒ๊ฐ€ ์—†๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์€ ๋‹น์—ฐํ•˜๊ณ , sniper assassin rating๋งˆ์ € ์—†๋‹ค๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์€ ๋ถ€๋„๋Ÿฌ์šด ์ผ์ด๋‹ค. sniper silent assassin walkthrough๋ฅผ ์•„๋Š”๊ฐ€? ์ €๊ฒฉ์ด์„ ํƒ€๊ฒŸ ์ฝ”์•ž์—๋‹ค ์˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์€ ํ”„๋กœ ์•”์‚ด์ž์—๊ฒŒ ๋ง์ด ์•ˆ๋˜์ง€๋งŒ ๊ฒŒ์ž„ ๋‚ด์—์„œ๋Š” ๋ง์ด ๋œ๋‹ค.

๊ฐœ์„ ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•: ๊ฒŒ์ž„ ๋‚œ์ด๋„์— ๋”ฐ๋ผ body found condition์˜ ์ฐจ๋“ฑ ์ ์šฉ.

๋ธ”๋Ÿฌ๋“œ ๋จธ๋‹ˆ๊ฐ€ ์ด ์ ์—์„  ์˜คํžˆ๋ ค ๋ฆฌ๋ถ€ํŠธ๋ณด๋‹ค ๊ด€๋Œ€ํ–ˆ๋‹ค. ์ตœ์†Œํ•œ normal ๋‚œ์ด๋„์—์„œ๋Š” ์‹œ์ฒด๊ฐ€ ๋ฐœ๊ฒฌ๋˜๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ๋ฏผ๊ฐ„์ธ์„ ์‚ฌ๊ณ ์‚ฌ๋กœ ์ฃฝ์—ฌ๋„ silent assassin์ด ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ–ˆ์œผ๋‹ˆ๊นŒ.

๋ฆฌ๋ถ€ํŠธ ์‹œ๋ฆฌ์ฆˆ๋Š” body found์™€ accident system๋ฅผ ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์—„๊ฒฉํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋‹ค๋ฃฌ๋‹ค๋Š” ์ƒ๊ฐ์ด ๋“ ๋‹ค.
(์ง€๊ธˆ๋„ victor novikov๊ฐ€ ์ฃฝ์€ ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•์ด ์Šคํ…Œ์ด์ง€ ๋‚™ํ•˜ ์‚ฌ๊ณ ๊ฐ€ canon๋ผ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ด ๋ง์ด ์•ˆ ๋œ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ•œ๋‹ค. ๋ฏผ๊ฐ„์ธ์ด ๋Œ€๋Ÿ‰์œผ๋กœ ์ฃฝ์–ด์„œ ํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ด์–ด๋Š” silent assassin rating์„ ๋ฐ›์ง€ ๋ชปํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๊ฐ€!)

์˜์–ด ์‹ค๋ ฅ์ด ๋ชจ์ž๋ผ์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•˜๋‹ค. ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๋‚˜๋Š” ํžˆํŠธ๋งจ ์‹œ๋ฆฌ์ฆˆ๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•˜๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์–ด์„คํ”ˆ ์˜์–ด ์‹ค๋ ฅ์ด๋ผ๋„ ๋‚˜์˜ ๊ฑด์˜์‚ฌํ•ญ์ด ๊ฐœ๋ฐœ์ž๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ ์ „ํ•ด์ง€๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ”๋ž€๋‹ค.

3 Likes

People have been asking ioi to add โ€œpassiveโ€ items to the loadout by default for a while. Fiberwire, coins and lockpick shouldnโ€™t take up a slot.

2 Likes

I feel lockpick should take up a slot as without it the game is harder so to make the game easier you lose 1 slot.

I fully agree with all the statements, Iโ€™ve had to look up guides for many a escalation. And sometimes they mark it on the map. Itโ€™s just inconsistent.

I would like IO Interactive to look more at its consumers and provide translations such as for Portuguese (Brazil) which does not have it would be a great gift for hitmanโ€™s legion of BRAZIL fans if hitman World of Assassination came with Portuguese (Brazil) translation