I made some Animated Hitman Parodies you all might like

I have a small YouTube Channel for film/game animations but Hitman is one of my favourite game series so I’ve dedicated a lot of time to making these some of my main videos. I like to poke some loving fun at some of the sillier game mechanics of the trilogy that Hitman fans love it for.

23 Likes

And here is the 2nd:

19 Likes

The wall of agent of the month photos with 47 wearing a Santa hat every December made me laugh out loud.

4 Likes

The fact that it’s unintentionally/intentionally referencing how IOI gives us Holiday Hoarders every single December makes it even funnier.

5 Likes

Oh man, that Dalia’s bodyguard’s story was so sad.

3 Likes

Ah, man these are so entertaining! Very well-written too, and the animation style is pleasing! (I like the oil-painting-type backgrounds.
Not sure how long these things take to make, but it was lots of fun to watch! I’d love to see more if there’s room for it.

The convincing the coroner the murder was an accident was great! I also loved the jab at the Mk2 stickers, the crazy amount of items you can get away with in a frisk and going through the whole hiring process for a starting location.

The last scene in Part 2 was really funny, too! I half expected the agent to walk towards a garbage bin to throw up instead! :laughing:

6 Likes

These videos are really great! Well done! And welcome to the forum

2 Likes

This is epic. IO staff should watch this.
A lot of imagination and humor. :+1:

4 Likes

These are fantastic, great work! Superb attention to detail as well - it’s clear you’re a fan of the series!

2 Likes

Poor Agent 48 is just there to smuggle tiny things that would normally fit into 47s pocket :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There’s also a subtle difference in the protraits for his birthday month as well… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks for pulling out so many of the scenes! It means a lot as I spend so long doing them in my spare time and always try to add the extra details and make sure things are accurate. Especially for noticing the backgrounds as they are a pain to do.

Comments like your’s and everyone else really give me that much needed boost :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@ScreenHaven This is just awesome! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes