I need help with carry files

I am in capable of carrying over my hitman 2016 save file and content to hitman ||| on PS4 without it being Cross play Also I have been banned from the hitman Discord or I think other than that can o get help on this?

You can’t carry over any save file from H2016 to H3. It’s impossible for everyone. Progression has to be redone in H2 with Legacy Pack or H3 with Access Pass. And the saves you made during gameplay cannot be used in future games, no matter of automatic or manual.

In terms of H2016’s ‘content’, please have a look at this page to know how to claim access pass. You will need H2 to claim the H1 pass for free.

HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition: ICA Facility, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado, Hokkaido, 3x GOTY Escalations and rewards and 4x Patient Zero campaign missions

How to get it
– Consoles: If you have previously downloaded the HITMAN 1 Legacy Pack, HITMAN 1 GOTY Legacy Pack or HITMAN 1 GOTY Upgrade for HITMAN 2, you will be able to download it for no additional cost. (Yes, that’s a free upgrade to the GOTY Edition if you only own the Standard Edition of H1!). The price for this Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

1 Like