Icebreaker Glitch

Hey guys. I’m currently on 97% completion, and Icebreaker seems to be glitched. I’ve completed all 3 story missions but no trophy. Anyone know how to solve this or any solutions? Maybe a secret 4th mission somewhere?

1 Like

Several people (including myself) have reported it (and other similar trophies) as bugged and IO has said that they are aware of the problem and is working on a solution. There is a patch coming tomorrow, so with a little luck it might be one of the issues that gets addressed, but we don’t know for sure yet.

3 Likes

Trophy still glitched after the patch… Same for you guys?

2 Likes

Yep, same for me (Xbox). I’ve just re-done all story missions again for the fourth time. I wouldn’t hold your breath on this one. It took them three months to sort the one in Paris in H2016. Trophies/achievements seem to take very low priority, but at least they sorted the invisible washing machines in Chongqing with the latest patch. I mean the game was practically unplayable before they fixed that! :smirk:

1 Like

Yup, still glitched for me as well (PS4).

It seems like the trophies that got fixed this time were the ones for level 20 mastery. IO’s only listed the overall problem as partially fixed, so it looks like they’re still working on the mission story ones.

1 Like

I hope they will fix it soon or at least acknowledge these specific achievement/trophy glitches. They acknowledged issues about the lvl 20 ones but not the others (from what I’ve seen).

Worst case I’ll complete all the other trophies then delete my progression and hope it will unlock on other playthrough(s?) but I really hope I won’t have to delete my progression for this…

1 Like

Yep same for me, it’s so frustrating

1 Like

Welcome to the glitched trophy Club 27.

1 Like

That was my concern, but I was encouraged by what @ZeroGravitas wrote:

I’ve not seen it myself, but it seems they’ve acknowledged this particular issue somewhere.

1 Like

It’s in Travis’ updated Known Issues thread. (Just so you have a more authoritative source than “Some random guy on the internet told me.” :grin:)

Players are not awarded a trophy/achievement despite completing the requirements
Status : Partially fixed in version 3.11 (February 2021). We’re tracking further reports.

1 Like