Introduce yourself

this image is just so raw. who knew you and i would still be here in the present day? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Welcome!

A Reddit mod, lol. You poor thing :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha it’s not too bad, just gotta have a thick skin and not be afraid to liberally swing the ban hammer.

2 Likes

You’re that guy I misremembered being German!

You should stick around man!

Hi, I’m Vigo, and I’m relatively new to the franchise. I’ve been introduced to the world of Hitman by this video about 2 years ago:

which uses the Absolution trailer alongside Blackheart by Two Steps From Hell (hated the erotic nuns, but got intrigued by 47).

9 Likes

Hello, I’m Deathbytoilet. I know my name is pretty silly but I chose it after doing the opportunity in Marrakesh where you kick the toilet onto Zaydan. It made me laugh so hard. I had been on the old forum since 2016 until it was shut down for this new one. I kept my username cuz I still think it’s funny after all these years.

Started with Blood Money in 2012 shortly before the release of Absolution. Couldn’t run Absolution on my old computer so I played the other Hitman games in the meantime. Had countless hours of fun on them. Want to get into Contracts again some time. Been playing the WoA games since the beta of Season 1. Love them all and I love this forum though I may not post all that much. I also frequent r/HITMAN.

20 Likes

It’s one of the best kills lol welcome!

1 Like

Best name ever. Welcome!

2 Likes

It’s me Postal_Dude/Agent-49/HSRGV. I noticed HMF died last December because my Polish friend, ermaccer, told me. So it’s yet again another reboot for HMF. Shame we went again with the same site aesthetics, i never liked 2014+ HMF’s style. I wish we had gone back to 2012 look of HMF.

Good to be back i guess…

18 Likes

What’s up, guys (and girls)? :blush:

I’m Geraltino, used to visit Hitmanforum rather regularly back in 2004-2007 (albeit with a different user name) being a rather avid fan, and have since gotten back into the Hitman games with the newest trilogy (as Absolution was a huge let-down for me back in 2012). :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Have been with the series since Codename 47, so going quite far back.

28 Likes

Aww that’s a shame. I like the nuns, and have even cosplayed one of them :smiley:
But ya like what ya like. Welcome~

1 Like

Welcome back, Agent Geraltino!

2 Likes

Hello my name is Nachito i am from Argentina and i am starving in this horrible country pls help me, but at least we have a map in HITMAN 3

19 Likes

hey whats up guys welcome back to the channel my name is

1 Like

Don’t panic people. He’s just using this thread as a draft for his next YouTube video lines :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

im thinking about what my intro should be for my 3 subs

1 Like

Go Dr Disrespect style on the intro and then just novice YouTube on the content, 95 min well produced intro, and then 10 min worth of content that could have been made on your iPhone :joy:

1 Like

thought 47 got him mid-sentence lol

6 Likes

SAME
At least its the best map in H3!

2 Likes

Hello my name is Daniel. Some of you probably recognize me (doubt it) but I use to use the old forums a while ago. I just found out that a new site was made for the forums and I’m pretty sad about it, mainly because I can’t look back at my old account. I use to be really into hitman, but it’s been a while since I’ve played any of the games. I haven’t even played H3 or even seen much of it. Anyhow, I decided to make a new account here to use if I ever decided to pick up and play H3.

22 Likes