Introduce yourself

Welcome @The_Undying :kissing_heart: big fan of your work

13 Likes

Thank you, big fan as well :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Hello guys! I really love Hitman and WoA especially. :wc:

7 Likes

But of a late introduction — apologies!

Hello, my name is Porsha (BeignetThief). I’ve been a fan of Hitman since Blood Money, which was what ultimately got me hooked on the franchise. However, I’m quite new to the forums (though I did lurk occasionally in the past). I’ve recently gotten back into it after playing WoA, and I couldn’t be happier than to be in a community with nice, extremely talented and helpful people as well as incredible IOI staff members who interact with us!

My hobbies includes art and eating. :hamburger:

31 Likes

I was investigating the forum and found this thread. Maybe I should find it earlier :sweat_smile: I was greeted here so warmly (thank you all for that :heart:) that I forgot that almost no one knew anything about me. It’s interesting to be a dark horse, but I have nothing to hide.

Name’s Ana and I’m sort of virtual photographer. In 2012 I started making mods for Skyrim. Perhaps some of you have even seen them once. I will attach a link if anyone is interested (not an advertisement): my Nexus mods list

It was from Skyrim that my interest in creating virtual photography began. Now it is 2021 and making shots is still interesting to me, which means that I made the right choice many years ago.

I’ve played almost all games from Hitman franchise, but after the release of the WoA trilogy (or rather, after the release of Hitman 2016), I stucked into this game universe. And I like it. Hitman hasn’t been deleted from my PC all these 5 years. I might not even hesitate to call the WoA trilogy one of my main singleplayer games (I’m more First-Person-Shooter-multyplayer-gamer, tho).

And I’m glad to be a member of such an incredibly cool community like you, guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I really haven’t met such friendly people for a long time :heart:

30 Likes

I’m happy you found your way to the forum so more people can get to know the artist behind your beautiful screenshots and drawings :relaxed:

12 Likes

Greetings, Agents!

My name is FamSeizureCT, I LOVE stealth games, my top favourites being HITMAN & Splinter Cell.
I hope that this community is as great as I’ve heard. Looking forward to it!

[besides the no-reason downvoting on the sub]…

Here’s how I made up my name,

Fam Seizure, let’s switch the F to S and S to F. Sam Feizure, hmm that sounds a lot like Sam Fisher, I wonder why. and CT = Chaos Theory, the greatest game of all time.

13 Likes

Hi I’m Rastaswagz 28 years old from The Netherlands, I’m a Hitman fan since Codename 47 played all of the games and also bought the Xbox 360 Hitman HD Trilogy when it was available for backwards compatibility on Xbox One and the Hitman HD Enhanced Collection on Xbox One I still have all of them on my Xbox Series X

16 Likes

Hello! I had an account here previously (and one back in the Blood Money days, but that was a very different place…) but I guess we’ve migrated. I made a joke I was very proud of comparing the name “Jin Po” to “Gin Poo” but I suppose it’s lost to time…

I’ve played since C47 as a kid. My console crapped out so I’ve been revisiting each entry lately (except Absolution, maybe one day I’ll forgive and warm up to it). Probably this is the only series I have this level of dedication to. Is a 1911 Hardballer actually a solid weapon? I kind of want to buy one (or two…) just because.

11 Likes

Hello, again.
I once had an account here called MSMPlayz, but due to some problems and conflicts I had with the staff of the forum at around May, I decided to request an account delete and planned to rejoin the forum a year after.
But, I changed my mind and decided to do it now.
Hopefully the staff won’t really mind me, considering the fact about what I did back at that time.

26 Likes

Good to see you back :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Welcome back!

I think this was one of your surviving threads. Since you “technically” changed your pfp/name you should probably post your old pfp/name with your new pfp/name there :wink: .

10 Likes

Welcome back, MSM!

8 Likes

Welcome back, good to see you here again

9 Likes

hello everyone i am glad that i am here!! i am chris

2 Likes

Hello everyone !

So I have been on the forum for a few months now, mostly keeping to the hitman 3 side of it.

But you all are great, and a nice community. So if you would have me, I might pop out from time to time in the Off-Topic category. For that I think a proper introduction should be done.

On the Hitman franchise, I knew about it for a while now. I did not have the original games when I was younger but knew of their prestige. At the start of the WOA Trilogy I was curious about them, but my job conditions were not really friendly towards gaming, even less for games requiring a good internet connection. I started playing them in 2019, and they just hooked me. I like the way the game can be slow paced and intentional. I appreciate how the lore is simple but complex. I just find the games calm, akin to a board game.

On the personal side, I’m a Frenchman (bonjour a tous !), and unfortunately there is not much more to say. I just want to appreciate things.

Cheers !

19 Likes

Howdy! I’m Dima. Fell in love with the franchise with Codename47 (State of the art game) and you may also call me the number #1 defender of Nightcall.
I recently joined - you probably know if you’re a member of the leak group. There will be news in the coming months hence I will pop here more, to talk or share leaks.

Happy Holidays!

15 Likes

Welcome @Nightcall . You already made some friends here by calling C47 a “State of the art game”.

8 Likes

Hehe, Thanks. I feel the game is not as appreciated as it should. It was groundbreaking for its time.

6 Likes