Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

If you want to change your profile picture then let us please know it. Post your old and your new picture in this thread, so we’ll still remember who you are, because we recognize most of the user’s through their picture and not their name.

15 Likes

The old pic:

The new pic:

594 - N8C5SP22

My favorite large-nosed existentialist penguin, Opus, lovingly stolen from the rebooted Bloom County comic strip.

11 Likes

Update

I made a poll earlier on which avatar that i ues in the new forum when the old forum was still up

Before

After

9 Likes

My avatar used to be Dr Strangelove a few years back. I wonder if people remember me

5 Likes

Old

New

XCIII is 93 in Romain numeral.

12 Likes

King Ursam Bearmon again because why not. Maybe because I will feel like king when fnally get to play Hitman 3 al day long.

11 Likes

Mads47 is now Norseman.

Edit: I don’t have my old profile picture on hand at this moment.

9 Likes

santcakebg

repurposed an older pfp this time around, but it works :grin:

13 Likes

⁽ᴿᵉᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᶠᵒʳᵘᵐ⁾

I get frequent questions on where my profile picture comes from. Figured I’d write up a post.

My profile picture comes from Xbox Avatars. And more specifically the newish sets. I think I took the pic around the time they were introduced and I wanted to try them out. My original idea was to design what I look like irl. I never planned to have it for a while, I didn’t think of the time that it would stick around.

Then I had the bright idea of zooming in on the face. I guess it was to make it unique and stand out. I liked it so I changed it to that.

Here’s the avatar in all its glory all zoomed out, using one of the wave emotes. Past frens who observed the pic may have the original ingrained in their minds on how creepy it looked:

I was 17 when I took the pic. That age is important because at the time you couldn’t change it to a custom one at the time. Only the generic pics and avatars were the ones available. This one was the closest I could get to being a custom one.

One thing I noticed when I took the picture for all of my other social profiles, the bottom corners were cut off. I filled them in using Photoshop so it didn’t look offputting on squareish profiles.

And so here, as a memorable treat, is my profile pic everyone knows. Ripipipipi:

Catalogue Of My Past Profile Pics / Edit Iterations | A Deluge Into History

~ Seasonal ~

Sp00ky Month, 2020 (The Puppet, FNAF)

Christmas, 2020 (Kevin, Home Alone)

Sp00ky Month, 2021 (Hollow)

Christmas, 2021 (Krampus)

Christmas, 2021 (Prototype)

Sp00ky Month, 2022 (Stay Puft Cammallow, Ghostbusters)

~ Season of X ~

Season of Cake

Season of Pixel

Season of Chicken (Hichkas)

~ Miscellaneous ~

Yes Chad Meme

Cam in 4K (TheContractor)

“i made my own wojak”

Froggy Cam

Cam Cube

Cam The Tank Engine

Maybe It’s Time for a Change

Cams Undertale

High Contrast

Klaspy Csupo

Downward Spiral Downward Spiral Downward Spiral

“pls help”

Skin
Minecraft Skin, Download Included

Cabob (ArstotzkaGreat)

Cam-Field (ArstotzkaGreat)

Camies Quiker Eye (ArstotzkaGreat)

Camip Broz Tito (ArstotzkaGreat)

Camip Broz Tito (HD Version)

It do be a loric day (ArstotzkaGreat)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514460660663582740/895082217712271381/Shpace_.mp4
Shpace (ArstotzkaGreat)
Please click, spoiler tags removes Discord embeds^^

Damn It, Cam is Now The Server Owner (Some Random Person)

Mount Cammore

Camlock Holmes

Silhouette Camlock Holmes

Cam_Dimes2share
Cam Dimes (ArstotzkaGreat)

Cam of Diamonds

Cam_Card
Ouroboros Cam Card (ArstotzkaGreat)

Essay Approaching (Silhouette: Camlock Holmes)

8 Likes

Old: Blue Tobias.

New: Lieberman with a gun.

10 Likes

You went from blueing yourself to blowing away someone else.

2 Likes

OLD pfp:

NEW pfp:
Just to explain a bit: Decided to take a page out of @cake941’s book. It’s a simpler profile pic that I can edit and change to fit various themes easily. Case in point…

Normal Version

Winter Version

14 Likes

Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Thank god, blue Tobias always gave me an uncomfortable feeling :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

All this talk of username origins has me missing my original internet moniker and “Anti” has struck me as a particularly negative prefix to lead with lately, so I’ve decided to change “Anti-Gravitas” to “ZeroGravitas”…which probably always fit my complete lack of gravitas better anyway. :grin:

7 Likes

With so many new avatars and names about, I feel abit out of date. While I’m fine with keeping my username the same, think it’s time for a new avatar. I used to hold these avatar polls in the Yes or No thread, but it actually makes more sense to do it here.

All choices are from the IDW run of Sonic the Hedgehog. Options in order of pictures.

• Blaze
  • Jewel
  • Lanolin
  • Tails
  • Tangle

0 voters

This is actually the better way to do it. I was always interested in your profile pic changes, so this thread is the perfect place to showcase the process and reason for it.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I have a lot of love for a lot of Sonic characters, so I like to think of it as me appreciating them.

3 Likes

Tails won with 7 votes, Blaze and Tangle got 2 each, Jewel and Lanolin each got 0. So will stick with this for a month or two before changing it again.

9 Likes

Decided to go with this frosty forest scene along the River Po, Italy.

13 Likes