Profile Picture/Name Change Thread 2.0

i made this based on my friend from Discord, but i figured it fits this month as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

19 Likes

D’awww, that’s really adorable.

5 Likes

I shortened to just Bourbon from Bourbonade but I think everyone gets the gist

9 Likes

Ready for 2O2O1!

18 Likes

My V
MyV

9 Likes

I finally have it back. When this Scene was first shown, i immediately took a Screenshot and used it as my Profile Picture, but like 3 Days later another Member started using it too and it really bothered me somehow, but i didn’t wanted to say something because its really stupid :joy:

This Picture is by the way my absolute favorite Picture of 47, i love how he basically shoots himself in the Face, it reminds me of him fighting the 48s and how his Reflection becomes a Skull before shattering.

Whoever came up with this idea needs a promotion.

23 Likes

im so used to your green profile picture. this really is a new era for MrOchoa :sweat:

9 Likes

lmao me too :joy: i wish i could have 2 profile pictures :joy:

2 Likes

Just make it greenish and all is good. :stuck_out_tongue:

i have 0 skill to do so.

51qwyXpJNHL.AC_SX522

also it wouldn’t have just to be greenish, it would also need those ‘scan lines’?

Pablo_belisario_ochoa

4 Likes

Quick fiddle

20 Likes

Why are the MrOchoa green?

Is this leaked footage of The Matrix 4?

4 Likes

26c

Thanks a lot :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

in case that was a serious question: back in the day when IO knew how to make cool UIs, everything was styled after 47s Laptop and all Maps and Target Pictures where greenish with those scanlines.

i wish they’d return to that style, or at least to the idea of 47s Laptop as Menu.

3 Likes

Oh no it wasn’t serious. It was an EmpLemon joke.

2 Likes

Polaroid photos wouldn’t be bad either though

2 Likes

I want hand drawn target pictures by Diana but without her admitting she draws like a 8 years old.

6 Likes

i think we’re even now.

17 Likes

No. They just stole it from MGS, just as they did with the cloning storyline :stuck_out_tongue:

Без названия

2 Likes