Introduce yourself

Welcome to the forum @Nightcall. It’s always nice to see another member who appreciate Codename 47.

Side note, make sure that if you are discussing leaked content to use the Hitman 3 sub category ‘ICA-Leak-Data-Dump’. So those who want to stay clear of leaks, can have save reading experience.

10 Likes

I have a feeling you and @MrOchoa will get along really well.Welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome honorable Guest, every pleasure is available inside. :heart:

Always great to see love for Codename 47 :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Good day.
I thought for a long time about registering on this forum. I’ve been reading topics for a long time and finally decided to join.

I can’t call myself a Hitman fan, but I’ve played all the games and love them with all their pros and cons. I’ll be happy to discuss theories and admire the content that other forum users create.

Not sure I deserve the warm greeting, tho, but I just wanted to show that I’m not an angry bot or smth.

13 Likes

Welcome former lurker. It’s a fun place, so you made a wise choice to register.

9 Likes

Hi everyone,
30yo French player here. Been reading the forums regularly for 6/7+ years now, thought I’d finally join in. Been a fan of the Hitman series since Contracts days and played them all dozens and dozens of time bar C47 that I never had the chance to play. I guess that’s about it!

18 Likes

Not sure you remember me… Just wanted to say hello. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kitty?

20 curious questions

1 Like

Hello, and yes!
Now all we need is Keyser to pop in, or even Dogma or Bert.

3 Likes

Hey, I’m a longtime lurker who finally gained the confidence to join the forum. I’m a huge fan of the Hitman games from the WoA trilogy and also a couple of the older Hitman games like Blood Money and Codename 47. Contrary to my username, I am very hilarious. (I’m actually not but I hope you still like me anyways)

23 Likes

Welcome to the Community :hugs:

Me too! I like you already :grin:

17 Likes

Welcome aboard!

twenty greetings

13 Likes

Nearly 2 years later, I have finally played through Hitman 3. Pretty good campaign. I liked the maps overall. Chongqing or Dartmoor is prob my favorite. Anyways, hello all, hope you’re having a good day.

10 Likes