IO Interactive announces record-high revenue and profit numbers for FY2021 following Hitman 3's launch

Good for IO. I hope it means the game will be supported for a while longer.

7 Likes

It’s so nice to hear that they are making money. The games are tons of fun so they deserve it. Let’s hope they continue to make solid content and that 47 will arrive again in a game soon*.

*real life soon, not IOI soon.

3 Likes

Another dev from Rocksteady joins IO.

https://twitter.com/tweed_monkey/status/1448406736461864973

22 Likes

Awesome IOI. Now develop a full offline mode. For historical sakes please?

3 Likes

IOI have already confirmed that 47 will be returning in the future, but they did say they’re giving time for his character to rest.

I’m hoping we see him at least return by 2025 :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

I know that’s the plan, I just meant hopefully they keep making coin with the in between games. Nothing ruins a franchise quite like the creators bankruptcy :joy:

2 Likes

This makes me really happy and not just because I want more Hitman games. It’s always bad when people lose their jobs and just a few years ago it looked like IO would be forced to shut their door. Glad it didn’t happen. Going independent truely was a success story for them.

Considering the huge success of the game, maybe IO will reconsider making a bonus episode or even a new map for the Steam release. One can dream, can he? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Think that’s what we’re all hoping for :grin::crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Hands down, a great franchise that has made a huge difference in my life. Agent 47 is a huge inspiration for me personally. It is comforting to know that I am not alone.

7 Likes