IOI Featured Contracts - November 18th

yea exactly but the only one that was good in Hitman 3 its garden show
even egg hunt that was nice they took from us

I am sure you people find more relevant threads to talk about the content you seem to dislike. Though I suggest to think twice before just throwing mud without any constructive criticism.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Good strategy, as the contract name suggests.

2 Likes

I enjoyed this weekā€™s batch.

7 Likes

I liked this batch. Nothing amazing but they were all fun.

1 Like

I think for Hitman 3 its ok and the best content till now
(i like the merge gardens from over the world and the fact you can open a contract), but sure i prefere Landside, Marrakesh night and Patient zero was better, hitman 3 have downgrade in the content and the maps got shrink from hitman 2, thats why we can get boring too fast from this maybe Mendoza just big enough, and the fact the map Romania not even map its really s***

I am not ignoring you, but Iā€™m not getting flagged again. Youā€™re not baiting me :wink:

PM me if you want and I can explain it more. There are at least a dozen reasons why I dislike DGS.

Sorry for the hijack everyone.

3 Likes

its ok dude we respect your opinion

just to ask what happens if you get flaged

1 Like

Ok who beat me on Xbox for Horns Out? blank? LOL

1 Like

Crime of Envy was so easy it was disappointing, if the dev chose it cuz I got to explore Berlin then I must say, this game released in Jan, 2021, Iā€™ve had enough time exploring Berlin

2 Likes

šŸ„² whats some criticism you have for it, so i can make better contracts in the future?

3 Likes

Oh yeah its yours, sorry for not having actual criticism lol, its just that the targets were very simple to isolate and eliminate, completed the contract with no restarts (which is kinda rare, I think that this is actually the first fc ever I didnā€™t restarted), try reading Urbenā€™s tutorial cuz it really details about types of NPCs (Routing, Public, Isolated, etcā€¦) and that was the biggest problem, running between the targets was decent, the distance is not as long if you know the map good enough, just try choosing ā€œharderā€ targets, cuz these ones were pretty damn ez.

All love

2 Likes

Insane, these are some cool strats. You make it look easy.

Amazing contracts recently. Itā€™s been fun.

3 Likes

Had a blast! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I have encountered that in the leaderboarda as well lately. I think it is one of 2 things. Either a glitch in the leaderboards or a dev playing. The latter is not likely as it usually says [dev] followed by name.

1 Like
6 Likes

New strat :sunglasses:

3 Likes

haha now i get why you guys were holding out on releasing the blogpost :sweat_smile:
waiting for year 2 reveal must have been so hard! congratulations on 50 million players and congrats on golden joysticks GOTY. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like