IOI Featured Contracts - October 7th

Thank you.

I’m not sure how well known it is but it is called the double Kalmer trick. If you bring along a Kalmer and a Sieker you get an extra bullet in either one of the guns.

3 Likes

Family Matters

Family matters, in my opinion, is the weakest contract out of the three but I still enjoyed it. I am not a huge fan of contracts with excessive amounts of complications (especially automatic fail complications) but this one surprised me. It looks simple on the surface but it was quite fun.

The Follicle Paradox

I enjoyed this one less than Family Matters, however, I prefer it as it has fewer complications.

Running around the block in a suit is always a fun challenge, even if I have done it many times at this point. The one frustrating thing was that you couldn’t snipe the target from the rooftops, or even street level. This would have made the contract much better.

DJ Axe Party

This was a brilliant contract. One of the main reasons I liked it a lot more than the others is because it had a lot more targets to deal with. It was definitely the hardest one to create a route for.

Overall, this was a good batch of contracts. Well done to the developers who made them.

8 Likes

These were really fun to route!

Family Matters in 1:03

I think sub 1-minute is possible with optimisations to this route but I’m happy with this time.

The Follicle Paradox in 1:53

DJ Axe Party in 2:54

7 Likes

I hadn’t considered that possibility at all. I’m stupid.

3 Likes

There has to be a way. I won’t be able to play for a few more hours but it’s definitely possible. That is high though.

Did I just give the iconic Hamushi an original idea? :scream:

DEAD :rofl:

3 Likes

What are the job roles of the people who created the contracts?

Were they all game designers or were they other departments like audio, writing, janitorial, etc?

4 Likes

I never did any challenge to get any rifle until now. I did a little digging on how to get one easy and made the Cheveyo Calibration. Now i can finally get back at Tremaine!

3 Likes

K these should be good, thanks again IOI!

Working on the other 2. Will upload them as soon as possible.

5 Likes
4 Likes

:wink:

Summary

12 Likes

Outstanding.

Where the hell have you been ?

Edit:

The silence is deafening :frowning:

3 Likes

We’ll need a map, schematics of the buildings and trace some lines from the vantage point/s. Something only Devs would have access to. :male_detective: :mag_right: :straight_ruler: :triangular_ruler:

1 Like

We’ll highlight them and the 3 they pick on the next live stream :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you! Yes, i’m pretty inactive here cause there is no new hitman content that hooks me in any way. But doing this was a cool challenge to figure out :smiley:

I’m in love with Dark Souls Remastered (600+ h). Actually playing lot’s of PvP and testing different builds. What a great game! If any one wants to play PvP pm me :wink:

6 Likes