IOI Insider July 22, 2021

No Trinity pack answer…:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

The Dartmoor Garden Show escalation will be available August 5! And we’re wrapping up the trailer as we speak. There you’ll get a closer look at what the escalation has in store for you :slight_smile: Just a little FYI!

24 Likes

Epic. Can’t wait to kill people.

2 Likes

The best will be is at patient zero standards they said on the stream it wasn’t a bonus mission just similar to it so it’s most likely a SA or a patient zero type mission but still I’m super excited

escalation!?

17 Likes

I’m interested to see how an Escalation is going to work with randomised targets.

6 Likes

an escalation with contracts mode??? now im intrigued

10 Likes

I mean, if it actually is an escalation (and he didn’t just make a mistake), that sorta tunnels into 7DS getting contracts mode.

It’s really cool, I can tell you that!

15 Likes

Errr yeah, no one’s ever made contracts on escalations before :eyes: :eyes: ^sweats^

7 Likes

7 Likes

If you need ideas :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I realized I said Mission in the livestream, sorry about that - it’s an Escalation. The rest is still correct though :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Will it be a three part escalation

You know I gotta ask - is 7DS getting contracts mode with this then?

1 Like

The Garden Show…reminds me alot of The Great British Bake-Off. Is there anyone cooking in those tents?

2 Likes

Just when I thought that we were getting something other than escalations. Hype killed instantly.

18 Likes

Gotta ask now but will this escalation have a briefing, fully fledged targets. a replay value and challenges

9 Likes

It’s better now though then you’ll find it yourself when you launch it

1 Like

I really hope so this would’ve worked great as just a SA

1 Like