@Travis_IOI today tweeted out the following:

https://twitter.com/IO_Travis/status/1385595346538180609?s=20

16 Likes

these replies are some of the “highlights” in my opinion

23.04.2021_11.24.30_REC

23.04.2021_11.25.09_REC

23.04.2021_11.16.23_REC

19 Likes

I’d love to see Codename 47 HD Remaster for Consoles announced, if you ask me like that :eyes:

14 Likes

cough cough make mushrooms lighting mod official content cough cough

10 Likes

Theres only one mod i need in my life :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

32-1573470646-2023046948

17 Likes

Perhaps mod support in general for Next Gen and PC.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I had to :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want more “what did you have for lunch” talk.
Is the Danish something that the Danish eat more than the non-Danish?
Do the Swedish meatballs from IKEA come from Swedish cows?
Do the Swedish meatballs come un-assembled (a cow in a rectangular box and tools: a gun, a cleaver, mini-meat press, oil and tomatoes) with instructions in Japanese in how to roll them into balls?"

2 Likes

Splitting the livestream between more news focused ones and more community/chill ones sounds like a great idea if that’s what Travis is suggesting

I’d tune in for both but I think it would be nice for everyone if they knew upfront what they were in for

All-in-all very good news tho :blush:

10 Likes

glad to see iois livestreams return

6 Likes

I’d like to put in a Less “What Did You Have For Lunch?” Talk vote to cancel out David’s More vote, pls IOI. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m glad they are bringing these back hopefully this means big stuff is coming in the later sins not just escalations because surely they won’t sit and try and blabber about 4 new things added into the game unless they’re big or there’s no point bringing this back

I think having someone from IOI make a featured contract live would be something cool to see. Even if it has to get put in the game properly off stream. Watching someone make one live could lead to some real inspiration.

My wishlist request though would be some type of developer insight. Now that all of the trilogy is out, learning more about a mission or location’s thought process would be fascinating to me. Like what we learned through the Deluxe Edition Director Intros. (If you’re like me and love to hear that type of stuff, I recommend the Noclip Documentaries.)

Lastly, my favorite thread now (and on the previous Hitman Forum) is the Easter Eggs thread, so learning more about how those sneak in would be fun. Like where the ET Exit truly came from. Was it willed into existence by questioning the existence of a rooftop bicycle?

I definitely agree with the idea of having something that can’t be seen anywhere else.

4 Likes

I quite enjoyed previous ones with some of the game designers , would be good to have some with reflection on the WoA. Also would love to see one of Travis and Clemans just talking about their favourite Bond movies.